Chapter 27: Laxus, Orga, and God Serena VS Jupiter.

~Erza POV~

"Natsu", I say to him as he smiles.

"Yo, Erza", he says as he stands face to face.

"What are you doing here? Why did your magic power disappear?", I ask.

"When I entered this world, E.N.D revived, I had no control over it, it was like a voice in my head, it was speaking directly to END", explained Natsu.

"A voice? What did it say?", I ask.

"It was a woman's voice, I didn't recognize it, she did a spell and just like that END took over, I don't know who she was but I've never felt a more disturbing magic power before, this magic was pure black, all I could sense was hatred and death", he explains. 

" A woman? I don't sense magic like that here but we'll definitely be careful", I say to her. 

"There's something I came to tell you Erza, listen carefully, Lucy is the only way home, there's a God called Venus, she can command any man, Lucy defeated Venus and now Lucy has Venus's powers and ability, Lucy can command Ankhseram to open the gate to Earthland, this is a one-time thing, it's not going to work again, you have to convince her to do it, right now Lucy is in a bad state mentally", explained Natsu.

"Why can't you tell her yourself?", I ask.

"I'm dead", he says.

"Don't joke around like that", I yell. 

"I'm starting to fade away now", says Natsu.

"No, you're coming back with us", I say as a chill went down my spine.

"I'm afraid I can't", said Natsu as he began disappearing. 

"No, you cannot! Please don't go!", I scream.

"Take care of everyone for me alright", he smiled. 

"Natsu", I say as burst down crying.

"One last thing before I go, don't think too much about the events that are about to happen, this is not the end for Fairy Tail, these events are going to happen and we can't stop it, we're about to head into darker times Erza, please be the pillar of hope for Fairy Tail", he says. 

.....

"Erza", says Jellal.

I was back in battle.

"You zoned out, are you okay?", he asks. 

"I'm fine", I say wiping up my tears. 

"Enough talk, your borrowed power from that weak dragon slayer is not enough to defeat me", yelled Aster as he attacks.

~Dragon Slayer-Secret Art: Exploding Lightning Blade~ I yell as my attack sends Aster flying into the sky.

"This blade holds the spirit of the Fire Dragon King and the man who defeated the King of Dragons, don't you dare sully Natsu's name!", I scream. 

The lightning of the attack cause Aster to become paralyzed, thanks to the static I can now deliver the finishing blow, thank you Natsu.