Chapter 25: Erza and Eileen vs Aster and Azra

Third-person POV: 

The light of the FAIRY TAIL, Natsu Dragneel has died, he will always remain with us for he lives in our hearts. 

.....

Location: Ankhseram's castle. 

"My lord", says Pluto, the God of Death. 

"Pluto", he says.

"Neptune and Venus have been defeated by Juvia Lockser and Lucy Heartfilia, E.N.D was defeated by Gray Fullbuster, everything is going according to plan", said Pluto.

"Good, what of Gajeel Redfox?", asked Ankhseram. 

"I will personally deal with him myself", says Pluto.

"Good, in order for the prophecy to come to fruition, the wizard Gajeel must die, he is the reason for this war after all", said Ankhseram. 

"I will see to it that he falls my lord", said Pluto.

"And what of Levi McGarden?", he asks.

"I will protect Levi McGarden", said Pluto.

"Good, she must not be harmed, this battle will soon come to an end and after this, we will prepare for the final war, find Gajeel and kill him immediately", said Ankhseram.

Location: The Misty Graveyard:

Team: Gajeel, Levi, Jet, Droy, Pantherlily, Rogue, and Frosch.

"I just got a chill", said Levi. 

"Someone is approaching, be on guard", said Rogue.

It all happened in an instant. Gajeel fell to the ground as a sinister shadow crept up, there he was standing next to us.

"Gajeel!", screamed Levi.

"I am Pluto, the God of Death", says Pluto. 

"Be on guard", said Lily. 

........

Location: The Great Prison, Erza's cell. 

Erza's P.O.V

"Natsu's magic power has vanished", I say to myself as the cell door opened. 

It was him, the swordsman from before, Aster Knightwalker.