Chapter 4

Idfc By BlackBear

Harry

Well, my night is fucking ruined again, I can't believe that mom that bumped into yesterday, at back to school night that spilled my coffee all over the floor, is at my fucking club. It's been like an hour already and she's still fucking here.

I thought I was gonna have a great night tonight but no not anymore.

"Hey, man are you ok? you look like you seen a ghost" Niall says to me.

Which is fucking true, It feels like I have, I just can't believe she fucking here.

I still can't focus and it's been an hour and the brunette is still on my lap. We were just making out a lot because I need to get that bitch off my mind,but I need to let her and her blonde friend that's with Niall go somewhere else for a few moments.

"Hey ladies can you wait for us by the VIP room Niall and I will be there in a few minutes?"

They just nod and head off, they probably think where gonna end up fucking them which was true, but honestly I'm not in the fucking mood anymore.

"Umm yeah I'm fine" I lie to Niall as I see him drink his beer.

Where not drunk yet which is good, but I can't get drunk I'm the owner so I'm still working but Niall on the other hand he'll get drunk. But I think he's having a chilled night too, after he got completely wasted last night after the back to school night event.

I don't know if I should say something to him he's my best friend and he, of course, knows my students as well but I still don't know who's the kid she's the mom too and plus I still don't know here name.

"Seriously man you don't look fucking good, come on just tell me what's wrong? I'm your best friend"

I finally just cave in and tell him, it's not even a big deal I'm not gonna fucking see her again. She's only my student's mom, the only time I would see her is back to school night that's it.

"Well do you see that lady over there ?" I point to her but her back is behind us, but she's a little far from me, but we can still see here where we're sitting.

"The red hair lady in the black dress?" Niall says

"Yes, well she's my student's mom and I saw her at back to school night and she was a total bitch"

Well maybe I'm being a little dramatic, but she spilled my fucking coffee and I was kinda in a rush yesterday, because I had to go to my club and I wanted to get the school night over with. Don't get me wrong I love working at the school, but not at night time.

"W-what are you fucking serous which ones her kid?"

"I don't know I wish I knew but I'm gonna keep it that way and not know"

I really don't wanna fucking know, I just hope it's not a student who I actually can stand. I love my students, I do it's just some tend to behave better then others.

"Well did she do something bad to tick you off"

"Yes when I was walking to the class she bumped into me and spilled my coffee all over the fucking floor"

He just laughs really loud at me like something is wrong with me, man sometimes he can get on my fucking nerve.

"Dude get over it so what she spilled your coffee it's not the end of the world"

He's right I should just fucking forget about it but I fucking can't. I know it might sound stupid but she spilled my coffee, it was an "accident" but she just got me so angry, I was already in a shitty mood yesterday because- no it doesn't matter.