Chapter 5

Bubbly By Colbie Caillat

Ruby

I'm waiting outside of the school with the other parents to pick up Greyson, Thank god it's Monday after the weekend from hell.

Sunday was fine I just cleaned the apartment a little because it was raining all day and I just watched some Netflix, But Saturday was just awful I still can't believe I saw Mr.Styles at Electric box plus he owns it. It was a bad scene, I was there for maybe 3 hours which was very long for me, in the second hour I was probably on my third drink. I wasn't drunk but maybe just a little bit tipsy, I regret it a little but I wanted to have fun with my friends. Plus I never do this at all, It was really fun to hang out with Violet and Bella is sucks that Bella couldn't drink though because she was working.

I also had the balls to go up to Mr.Styles, no fuck that I'm calling him Harry because that's his name Violet told me and I don't give a shit.

I can't believe I went up to him later on in the club, so stupid of me. It was the alcohol talking not me, all I did was  ask if he owns this club and if he's still mad at me because I spilled his coffee at back to school night, but that was a big mistake.

He fucking embarrassed me in front of tons of people by the bathroom, He said he doesn't wanna be seen talking to a low life like me, Like who the fuck does he think he is? He's such an asshole, He doesn't know a single thing about me.

I still haven't told Bella I don't know if I want to, Yes she's my best friend but she's probably friends with him plus he's her boss. But of course I told Violet I didn't want to, but I told her because she saw him staring at me plus she also said she's knows him, but not that well, but she still talks to him sometimes because she does go to the club a lot which sucks too, but they're not super close.

Bella told me that there hiring and looking for cocktail waitresses which would be perfect for me because I'm looking for a job but I just can't fucking work there now I know he's the owner.

I see Greyson coming outside now with all the kids he's seen me a runs to me, I missed him so much this weekend, he looks so stinking cute in his cute blue denim jeans and his green striped t shirt and his mini red and black Air Jordan's Bella got for him for his 5th birthday. I also still don't see Harry at all yet when the kids come outside I just never realize it until now I don't pay attention he never goes it's always the principal with them which is strange because shouldn't the teacher always walk them out, but I just ignore it because I don't give a fuck I never wanna see him again but I still probably will because he's my son's teacher.

As I'm looking around I see someone that looks very familiar I believe he was at the club with Harry but I'm not quite sure if he's a teacher. I'm shocked because he's very hot, but I put that to the side and focus on my son.

"Hi sweetie how are you how was school today?" I say to Greyson as he jumps on me and gives me the biggest hug.

"Hi mommy it was good I missed you so much," he says in his cute little voice

"I missed you too Hunny come on let's go to the car" I put him down now as we head to my car while I hold his hand.

I strap him in the car seat close the door and go into the front click child locked and look at my mirrors and head off.

"So what did you learn in school today," I ask him

"We didn't do a lot we just learned how to read and write more"

Greyson is learning how to read and write now in school, Harry said that when I was at back to school night. He's doing a great job with it too because he does it for homework, plus he reads a little story before he goes to bed sometimes. He loves reading which makes me happy, I'm very surprised he's really good because he's just five he's s also the youngest in his grade he just made the cut, I think he gets the reading and writing skills from me though because I was great at that age too.