Chapter 32

I See You By MISSIO

*Warning*
*Little bit of abuse*

Ruby

This has to be a sick fucking joke.

I can't even form a sentence as I stare at them, I feel like I can't even breathe, My lungs feel closed in. I slam the door right in their face and race out to leave.

"RUBY WAIT!" Harry screams to me but I completely ignore him while I run.

Harry can do whatever the fuck he wants I don't care, I don't control him, but seriously? He has to go and kiss her again after what she did to me, I'm hurt I really am. But why the fuck is she back, I thought she left, she lied and hid from us.

I can't even see where I'm going as tears start pouring down my face I wipe them fast, I hear Bella's voice, I look up and see her and Violet run to me.

"Ruby, what's going on are you okay?" Bella says walking up by me.

Am I okay? Am I okay? I'm not fucking okay, I feel like there's a hole in my heart, but I'm not gonna scream at Bella she doesn't know me and Harry sorta talk now, and of course, I won't say what just happened.

"Ruby it's not what it looks like," Harry says as he comes to walk by me, but I turn away I'm not facing him, of course, he's gonna make a scene "Please let me talk to you"

He's gotta be drunk, he has to be. Bella and Violet look at both of us not knowing what to say there very confused. To top it off I see Diana walk by us, I wanna punch her but I won't do it

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Bella screams at her.

"I'm not gonna miss your party, but whatever you do I'm fucking leaving," she says and walks to the door in a flash, but before she leaves she goes to my ears and whispers. "You can have him all to your fucking self, he's an asshole anyway," she then steps out slamming the door.

What the actual fuck? My head is spinning so much, I know she's talking about Harry, but fuck I feel so sick.

"What the fuck is going on? Why was she here? You know what I don't care, are you okay Ruby?" Bella says all at once and I see Zayn walking by us.

Fucking fantastic, I wanna scream. I don't wanna start a crowd.

"I just wanna go home, I'm leaving," I say.

"No Ruby we're gonna talk, please," Harry says.

But I'm still not looking at him if I do I will cry, I can't believe he would do this. I might be acting like a baby but I don't fucking care.

"Bye guys see you tomorrow," I say, but still completely ignoring Harry.

"Ruby, I love you, but please talk something is not okay," Violet says.

I know it's not right for me to leave like this, but I'm just not in the mood to face anyone at the moment.

"I'll speak to you guys tomorrow," I say looking at Bella and Violet. "I'm heading down stares and calling a taxi goodnight"

I never wanna be rude to any of them, well except for one now. I'm still not looking at him, but I know he's still here, I can always feel him around me.

"Are you sure Ruby?" Zayn asked.

I wouldn't even think for Zayn to ask that, he is changing thanks to Bella. I tell them I'm fine and they don't argue anymore, I close the door and leave.

The taxi is taking forever to get here, I've been waiting 10 minutes now. I should have realized it's a Friday night, everyone is out and about.

I should've stayed, I shouldn't be a baby about this. But I can't face him because if I look at him it'll be a mess. I just can't believe he would do that.