Chapter 56

Let It All Go By Birdy & RHODES

Ruby

I can't believe I'm at the hospital.

I can't believe he's alive.

I can't believe my b- Harry's heavenly green eyes are openly staring right into mine.

I prayed every single day and night that he would wake up and it finally happened, I'm so thankful to God that he's listened to my prayers.

Act normal.

That's what my voice is saying in my head, but right now all I wanna do is cry and go run to him and kiss his lips, but I physically can't because one, every one's around, and two, we broke up.

"H-hi" That's all I say because I physically can't talk.

I'm also carrying tons of gifts I bought Harry, I don't care I wanted to do it as well, everyone bought him something so am I, plus he's also Greyson's teacher it's the right thing to do, well he was his teacher.

I look over at Joey and he gives me a look, meaning that everything's gonna be okay, I'm not sure if that's true but I have to be strong in this moment.

Joey was by my side every night talking on the phone with me, which means so much, still, no one knows about me and Harry what we were, the only people that know are him, and Ava that's it.

To be honest, I don't fucking care anymore when I was dancing with Harry on that wedding day, I knew I wanted to tell everyone we were together, I was gonna tell Harry later that night but sadly it's all ruined.

Of course, I wanted to come and visit him, but the hardest part is bringing Greyson, and Jessica here there so young.

When I got a call from Ava last night I was full on sobbing when she told me that he woke up, I felt like I can breathe again.

So Joey suggested all of us go and visit him, we took  Roman's private plane later that night and the guys and Vanessa knew where he was staying and it was at his Palm Springs House.

I didn't even know Harry had a house in Palm Springs he never told me, but then to come and think of it I believe at the beginning of September Bella said he had a house there but it honestly went out my ear and I forgot, because that's when I hated him, I couldn't give a flying fuck.

"Hello, earth to Harry?" Zayn says to him as he's trying to get his attention as he just stares at his white sheets. "You're gonna be okay right-"

"Wait we have gifts!" Joey says cutting Zayn off.

I think Joey did that on purpose because I look at him and he knows I'm struggling, so he wants to be off topic for a second even though I'm agitated to know how he's doing.

"Grey, come on sweetheart, we're gonna show Mr.Styles the gifts we got for him," I tell him.

Grey looks a little nervous as he walks over by Harry because he has all tubes around him, I try not to look at him but it's extremely hard.

"Hi Mr.Styles, we got you gifts," Grey says as he hands him a teddy bear and a chocolate box. "Do you like it?"

I see Harry smile to the right side making his dimples pop out. "I love it, buddy, thank you very much this is so kind of you"

"You're welcome, chocolate always make me happy, I thought you would love some," Grey says.

"Can't go wrong with chocolate, it's the best" Harry smiles.

I literally can feel everyone's eyes staring at me, Grey and Harry, and I see Harry's mother wipe away tears, I can't even imagine what she's going through.