Chapter 46

Numb By Linkin Park

TW- Drug Use

Harry

Should I really be doing this?

I ask myself over and over in my car if I should go to this place again after what happened last time.

It was hell.

Something is wrong with me, I should drive off and go home right now and forget about all the shit that just happened, but I can't.

I'm a 27 year old man I shouldn't act this way I should have never said those things to my sister I get that, but I'm so betrayed by her, so hurt, angry, I can't believe she would do this to me. She knows the pain I suffer with my father and then to hear that she's going to the wedding it doesn't sit well with me.

It's okay to feel this way right?

I'm not exaggerating about it, am I?

I don't wanna be a baby, but I'm truly heartbroken absolutely gutted that the only family member and my partner in crime, we use to say that all the time when we were younger, would do this to me I just can't believe this.

I also can't believe I caught her with Niall, my best friend well ex best friend now. I met him when we both went to freshman orientation at New York college, surprisingly we hit it off great and it's not easy for me to like someone that quick trust me, he helped me through a lot of shit we told each other things that no one knows about.

I trusted him and Ava so much, I told them a bunch of times to not even go for it because they know I'll lose my shit, there allowed me to talk and be friends but that's it nothing else, then I catch them doing that in my home, I'm disgusted.

My hands are on my steering wheel as I see my fist covered with band aids, I already see a little blood drip out. Right before I left I changed my shirt and I had a first aid kit all in my car. Yeah, and the reason why I have a kit in my car is that I use to get in tons of fights, so it's not so bad to keep one.

I have no other option to this place, it'll take all the ache and pain inside of me I have to do this.

I park my car lock it and walk to the place which is a bar and it's in Brooklyn believe it or not where I used to live. I found it when I was 18 one night and used my fake ID all the time, the owner didn't care though because I'm the best customer plus I did a little work here during the summer so I can pay for college, I know I have money but it's not so bad to have more.

I get that I own a fucking club I should go over there, but honestly, I don't feel like going. As I said the last time I went here was when I was 21 but this club isn't just any club it's a gang fight club, a sex club, it's open  24/7 and it has every drug known to man here.

That is the reason why I'm here.

I took some drugs here and there it's nothing major that'll kill you, I'm not a junkie it just keeps me at ease. The only ones I took were Marijuana, tobacco, and mushrooms.

Yes, I could probably get Marijuana from Zayn or Joey, but I'm not in the mood to even see them too, but if they found out I was here they'll kill me same with Ava, and Niall being an ass snitch on me and told them everything that happened that night because it almost happened again 3 years ago when I had a huge fight with my father. I was gonna go here but I didn't because all of them stopped me.

The club is called evil funny name for a club, but I am kinda feeling that way.

I open the wooden chip black broken door and step inside and the smell of weed instantly hits my nose.