Chapter 25

Apocalypse By Cigarettes After Sex

Quick question before you read, who's your favorite character so far in the story?

Harry

I wake up smelling bacon.

I see the sunlight peeking from the curtains directly on my face, I think I'm gonna go fucking blind from it, I turn my head to the other side.

Shit, this isn't my bed.

Oh, fuck me.

I start covering my hands with my face remembering what happened last night, and my rings are still on I forgot to take them off. I look down and I'm only in a white towel, I look up a little more at my surroundings and see my white briefs folded on a chair, my clothes and shoes are there as well.

I start again playing everything back into my head, I can't believe that happened.

I hooked up with Ruby last night.

I know I wasn't drunk because I was drinking water yesterday, and obviously, she wasn't she was working.

After she had a whiny attitude at the club for me not helping her, she had enough of that so she poured vodka all over me.

Still can't believe I drove to her apartment. Yes, I have my charming ways with the front desk lady so she let me in and it worked. I honestly don't know if it was a good idea coming here, I was just so pissed off at Ruby like does she not understand clubs are packed all the time. When we were arguing in the hallway out of know where she fucking kissed me. I'm still very confused but also not, I was extremely turned on I know she was cranky but the kiss was great, more than fucking great, it was fantastic, she's like a fucking drug.

When we got more inside her apartment it got heated pretty fast, the kiss was so wrong for both of us, but honestly, it felt right in the moment.

I know she was lying about me kissing bad she just wants to see me pissed off. I couldn't take it anymore, so I grabbed her and pinned her on the wall and argued more with her, then a couple of minutes later we were making out. I also just wanted her to shut the fuck up.

The way she felt on my tongue was magic, I know I have random hookups, but something with her just feels so different I don't know what it is. I also remembered I fingered her on the wall, I fucking tasted her sweet little cunt on her bed, and we both fucking dried hummed each other in bed. The scary thing was, we both didn't fucking stop, she could have stopped, I could have stopped but for some reason, we didn't. Maybe we were both too sexually frustrated we wanted it to happen.

Thank god it's only a one time thing, if it wasn't I don't know what I'll do.

I can't believe I fucking tasted her last night, her pussy was so sweet and delicious it was like what I pictured of her in my dreams. When I fucked her so hard behind my teacher's desk and then I tasted her when I was on my knees.

Now I'm Imagining if I really fucked her on my desk, oh great, now I'm about to get a hard on in her bed, which doesn't need to happen.

I fucking hate that she doesn't like her body, it honestly makes me sad her body is perfect.

I know I'm an ass to her but she's so fucking sexy and beautiful she doesn't even know, I hope some guy that's she's with shows her that. When I told her that she had a great body I know she didn't believe me, she hates me for crying out loud, she doesn't believe a word I say.

Now I remember why I was sleeping here, after we both were laying in bed after what we did, 10 minutes later Ruby went to shower. She said she was gonna wash some things, so she told me to hand my clothes to her because it had come on my briefs well it was hers, and she just wanted to wash my other clothes as well. She gave me a towel to wrap around my waist. I fell asleep on her bed and when she came back, she probably was trying to wake me up but I didn't so she let me sleep in her bed. I wonder if she slept in it as well.