Chapter 15

Go Fuck Yourself- Two Feet

(Right when Ruby went to sleep)

Harry

It's been about 30 minutes since I put Ruby in her room to get some sleep. I'm just on the couch watching tv.

She was completely fucking wasted tonight, I didn't expect her to be like that at all when she gets drunk. I honestly don't know why I helped her, I just wanted to. Yes I know she was being bitchy, but she was drunk I'll let it slide this time I guess.

I was a little tipsy but I'm better now, I just had two beers at the club that's all. I thought I would be wasted as well because we drank at the pool, but when we got home I laid down for a while to get some rest. I like to drink but I'm not a crazy drinker, only when I'm in the mood. I don't think Ruby is a big drinker either, I just think she did it because of her ex calling her before, at the restaurant, she wanted to forget about what happened. He was such a dick for doing that calling her a worthless mother. Yes, I know me and her have our ways of hating each other, but she is a great mom. I really wouldn't know what a great mom would be, but to me, she seems like one. It's because I didn't have one that was there for me. But with her, I can tell she's one, after that fall with Greyson seeing her care so much about him does show. With her hugging him, kissing him, as I said before, I never fucking got that from my parents, only Ava got it. Anyways, I wanna stop thinking about it, I'm fucking done thinking about my parents It's just hard sometimes, I know they're not thinking about me though.

I can't believe that asshole that was talking to Ruby my the pool bar, showed up at the club. They were both dancing and laughing together it made me sick. I don't even give a fuck if I yelled at him because he was about to take her to his house probably to fuck. I know she was drunk, she wouldn't wanna have sex when she's unstable I know that.

What surprised me the most was, she told me she hadn't had sex in 2 years.

I was very shocked, I don't know if it's true or not because she was drunk. But how is that even possible? She's so fucking sexy and beautiful, any guy would be lucky to have her. Maybe that asshole of an ex didn't pleasure her correctly, so she probably gave up on having sex.

If I was with her I would fucking worship her, show her everything about sex. Make her have multiple orgasms, make her scream my name over and over. Fuck her so hard, she wouldn't be able to walk for days. And the way she was grinding on me while giving me a lap dance at the club surprised me the most. Yes, I fucking loved it just thinking about it is making me get a hard-on again. I'm about to get up to take a shower, then all of a sudden I see all of them walking in and they're drunk as fuck.

"Don't talk to me, I'm going straight to bed" Violet says as she heads to her room, I just hope she doesn't wake up Ruby.

I see Zayn and Bella next, it looks like they're about to fuck right in front of me. Zayn's carrying Bella, her legs are wrapped around his waist while there both having a tongue war. They don't even acknowledge me as they head straight to their room. Finally, though, they have been crushing on each other for 2 fucking years, it's about damn time.

"Heeeyyyy Harrrryyy, why'd you leave?" Niall says as I see two strippers around him, and I see his shirt off.

"Because I wanted to, why the fuck is your shirt off?"

"Wait what?" He looks at his chest and sees he's missing his shirt. "Whoops didn't even realize, whatever, if you need me, don't, I'll be occupied" he goes as the girls are laughing heading towards his room.

I just pray I don't end up hearing him, Niall loves to fuck probably more than me. The last time I had sex was about 4 days ago with Diana, I really should have brought someone home because I'm so fucking horney with all of this going on, but also for another thing.