Chapter 72

A Message By Coldplay

Harry

"Where is she!"

I shout ballistically as I enter the Manhattan hospital and I see Joey rush straight to me in the waiting room as Niall is running in the back.

He drove me here since I was a nervous wreck there's no way in hell I could have driven, me and Niall left right away when we found out which was ten minutes ago it's one thirty now.

I said it was a family emergency to the principal and I told him I wasn't safe to drive, so that's why Niall is here, and the principal of the school knows we're best friends so it was understandable.

"Where is s-she?" I grab a hold of Joey as my voice is cracking with every ounce of my emotions. "H-how is my girl? God please f-fucking tell me she's okay, What room number is she at? Lord please"

I'm trying to move out of Joey's way to go and find her but I can't because now Niall is stopping me from going insane, too fucking late.

"Harry" Niall breathes out from running."Okay, I'll sign in, I'll be right back but Joey take him to a seat please before he has a heart attack"

Niall leaves to walk up to the front desk, meanwhile, Joey grabs me too tight and sits me on an old rusty navy blue wooden chair.

And the reason why I know about this is because the asshole called me off Ruby's phone, all he said was she got sick and threw up so she went to the hospital.

And I call that bull shit.

You don't go to the fucking hospital if you throw up, maybe for blood but not this.

Something bad happened and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.

Look, I'm glad he told me I am, but I know he hates me so why did he even call me?

After I sit down I immediately talk. "What's going on? Please tell me the room number she's at Joey, I need to see her"

"You will, you will" He tries to calm me down patting my back. "But I don't know anything yet, I just got here three minutes ago, where is Greyson?"

I tell him that Bella came to the school and took him out, she had a half day at work and she was about to leave when I called her and she sped to the school to get him.

Bella told him his mother was sick and she was going to the doctors, he didn't say much after that he just said, will I see my mommy soon, but I'm not sure what Bella said. I was too lost.

I believe they're now walking around in Manhattan hopefully doing a fun kids activity so Grey has his mind off his mom, probably won't work.

Oh, and believe me, I want him to come here to see what's happening, but right now it's for the best.

"Fucking hell" I mutter harshly. "Do you know what Finn's like? He's a cruel horrible monster, a psychopath always controlling Ruby, is he even here?"

Joey shrugs his shoulders. "Sorry man, but my guest he was with her, so he most definitely is in here lurking around somewhere"

Niall comes back and sits down next to me and hands me a coffee, straight up black just how I like it I take a sip and it tastes like cold shit, I won't say anything I'm very thankful I've got amazing friends who are by my side always even when I'm an asshole, which I know I am in this moment.

"So any news Joey?" Niall asks handing him a coffee as well.

"As I told Harry I only got here three minutes ago, I don't know anything," Joey says.