Chapter 59

Heaven By FINNAES

Harry

I'm so anxious I might throw up.

I'm having second thoughts about this because tonight in about ten minutes I'll be spending alone time with Ruby.

I honestly don't know what came over in me asking her to come along, but I miss her so fucking much and I miss her company I wanted nothing more than to maybe have a great time and do a pottery class together.

Yeah, pottery, sounds childish when I first heard it from my physical therapist but surprisingly it's was supposed to help.

She says it helps your health in tons of ways like pain, stress, and emotional stability, it's therapeutic and relaxes you, and it's a great way to exercise your hands and wrist, that's why I'm doing this in the first place.

I never thought ceramic pottery would do this many things but I believe her, which is rare for me to believe someone, also I need all the help I can get.

I'm probably gonna suck at pottery I've never done it before, hopefully, I won't make a fool out of myself in front of Ruby.

Finally, I'm by the pottery place I find a spot and park my car, I was gonna text Ruby if she wants me to pick her up but I think it's better not to, I just told her the place, address, and time.

Without a doubt I know I still want her to be my girlfriend, but after thanksgiving and after I begged her to kiss me and she said no, I then realized she isn't in that state of mind like I am, she was at some point but not anymore which honestly fucking sucks, but hey she has every right to hate my guts.

"Hello, sir. how may I help you today?" Some young attractive blonde lady around her 20s asks me as I'm inside the place.

It's quite nice everything is shiny from head to toe all white, surprisingly it doesn't look like dirt shit, usually I would think an art store would look that type of way with paint splattered on the wall.

"Yeah, I'm here for the pottery class at 7," I tell her.

She doesn't even respond as she's stares at my lips like I'm a piece of pie.

I'm not trying to become an asshole again but it's so annoying, ladies stare at me all the time and I'm sick of it now.

I only want one lady to stare at me.

The old me would probably take this chick to the restroom and fuck the daylights out of her, but that's not me anymore I changed...well sorta.

"O-okay," She says in a stutter nervously tone looking in my eyes. "The couples pottery class"

What? Couple?

"No, just a regular class," I tell her.

She shakes her head not agreeing. "No sir, that was this morning at eleven, at night it's couples, look," she says pointing in the back room where I see the couples all romantic with one another. "Is that a problem?"

"Umm-"

Suddenly I hear the doorbell ring meaning someone has entered I turn around and see that it's none other than Ruby, she looks so adorable in her wool tan coat and matching tan beanie, and her nose looks slightly red from the cold.

"H-hey Harry," she says in a shiver coming up to me and then I see her look directly at the lady. "Oh, hello"

"Hello, so this is your girlfriend? because the class starts now" the lady points to Ruby and I see her go wide eyed. "Did I say something wrong?"

"Excuse me," I tell the lady as I grab Ruby's hand and take her into a corner. "Look I'm so sorry, but we have to leave let's get coffee or something"

"W-what? Harry what are you talking about I just got here?, but why did that lady say I'm your girlfriend?" she questions all at once.