Chapter 35

It's A Trap! by Coyote Theory

Ruby

Grocery stores

I hate them.

Especially when you live in New York, it's probably the worse thing ever, everywhere you turn you hit someone.

I started doing it alone when I was 18 and that's when I started to live alone as well, I used to love going but now it's a pain in the ass. I should really just start doing instacart it'll make life easier.

It's Greyson's birthday soon it's on Friday the 23rd, I can't believe my baby is not a baby anymore, he's gonna be six. I wish he could stay 5 forever but everyone has to grow up.

I honestly wish I was a kid again without worrying about bills, or life in general.

When I asked him what he wanted for his party or any gifts he was so freaking cute about it, his exact words were. "I don't really care about presents mommy I just wanna spend it with you and daddy, but maybe a big chocolate cake too"

I can't believe I ended up with the best child ever, man I love him so much.

I planned something simple for his party, it may not be the best but it's all I can afford right now, and Finn always chips in, I mean, of course, he does it's his son.

It's gonna be a nice dinner called Neon you eat in the glow in dark, it's pretty fucking cool I'll say, he's taking some of his friends, I know it might not sound the best because it's dinner there will be games as well, but I think he'll like it.

It's pasta night I usually always make it on Mondays, it's also one of Greyson's favorite foods.

Bella and Violet are coming over to eat tonight, and Greyson is so excited, we actually do it sometimes but we do it more in the summer though.

I make my way down the long aisle, and literally out of know where I see someone the looks quite familiar, I look more clearly, and fuck this cannot be fucking happening, I wanna run right now get outta here fast but it's too fucking late for that.

As I see Harry's father approach me.

Keep calm, keep calm, keep calm, don't slap him, that's the thoughts that are in my head.

"Hey I know you," he says pointing his finger at me, "your Ruby right? we met at Starbucks, aren't you Harry's girlfriend?"

I just wanna drop dead right now.

"Yeah I'm Ruby, but no, I work for him at his club," I say.

If harry saw me talking to his father right now he would probably fucking scream at me, but first of all why the fuck is he here? he lives in Staten Island, is he stocking Harry or something because this is just fucking weird, I'm surprised he even remembers my name or even remembers what I look like.

"Oh right," he says nodding his head. "That stupid fucking club" he mutters under his breath.

No wonder why Harry hates him, this man is a piece of shit. How could he say that about Harry? He works so fucking hard, he doesn't deserve to be treated like that.

"Umm well I have to get goin-"

"Wait" he stops me. "I need to speak with you if that's alright? Because I don't think I'll ever see you again"

Of fuck what now, but good I don't wanna see him again, I don't know why but I nod for him to speak.

"Okay, well it's about Harry, I know he blocked me and blocked Gabby which he knows he shouldn't, I want him to come to the wedding it'll mean so much to me and Gabby, do you think you can talk to him about it please? for him to come," he says, kinda in sadness if you call it that.