Chapter 42

Shadows Will Fall By Nighttime Crowd & Sam Fisher

Ruby

I'm waiting outside Greyson's school ready to pick him up, I see Julia so I make my way over to her.

"Hey, Julia how are you?" I ask her.

"Oh hey, I'm doing great how are you doing?" She says giving me a big hug.

"I'm doing great, so is Ryan coming to Greyson's birthday party this Friday?"

"Of course, he wouldn't miss it for the world," she says happily.

It blows my mind what she's wearing today, she's wearing a big brown fluffy coat, she's also wearing all diamond jewelry everywhere. I don't understand why or how she does it were picking up our kids were not walking on a runway. Okay, maybe I shouldn't sound mean she does look very pretty, but I just don't understand how she wears outfits like this.

Speaking of outfits or costumes you call it, we were gonna go to the Halloween store today since it's Tuesday to pick are costumes for the club, which includes me, Bella, Violet, Joey, Roman, and Zayn but everyone was a little busy so we're doing it Sunday so Niall can join as well.

I was gonna ask Harry if he's coming but then I remembered he hates Halloween, I heard that from Joey. Also, his sister is here he probably wants to spend time with her.

"I can't believe Greyson's gonna be 6 years old, oh and also I'll love to come to the party if that's okay? I feel like we haven't spent much time together" Julia says.

"Me either, and of course, you're always welcome to join" I smile.

As I said before, Greyson's having his birthday at neon, a Japanese restaurant where you eat in the glow and dark, we're doing hibachi.

When I was younger and I went to hibachi for the first time I cried. I was so scared of the volcano fire but there's really nothing to be scared about, I love going Greyson loves it as well and the food there is so delicious.

I'm very excited though it's gonna be such a fun night. My grandparents are coming I have to probably keep an eye out for my grandma because she tends to get tipsy at parties, also Bella and Violet and Finn are coming too. Yep, he has to come, it low key sucks but at the end of the day I can't exclude him out and he does pay for half the party we split the bill, and obviously he's the father he should come.

"Fuck, he looks edible today," Julia says, I'm so lost because I was checking the time on my phone.

"I'm sorry what'd you say?" I ask her politely.

"Mr. Styles" She points up at him as he starts walking the kids out. "I want him to choke me with those suspenders"

Hold it in Ruby, hold it in, I can't yell at her when we're at the school.

But I don't fucking appreciate it that she's staring at my boyfriend and saying those things.

I don't care how many times I say it, she's fucking married her husband wouldn't like what she says about Harry, it's so annoying.

I won't be a jealous psycho girlfriend, but I'm so happy and excited about where things are going between us, I can't mess it up and attack her also no one knows we're dating.

After our date Saturday when Harry dropped me off we agreed we wanted to keep our relationship private, and when we both feel like we're ready we'll tell everyone and I'm perfectly okay with that.

I see Greyson walking towards me now, I excuse myself walking closer to him. He's not walking alone though he's walking with a blonde little girl I have never seen before. There both holding mini bouquets, it's so freaking adorable.