Chapter 74

I cannot believe I'm even writing this message again, I thought it was over but apparently not. I've been receiving so many horrible, hateful dms about Electric Box, and myself and you don't even know me, I'm a private person, it honestly breaks my heart on how much hate I get basically every single day, I don't know what I did to deserve this.

I understand everyone has different opinions on fanfics even me, but I'm NOT forcing anyone to read my fanfic, if you don't like it that's fine, just move on with your life you don't have to read mine, but to everyone that does love it and reads it, I love you all & thank you so much for taking your time of day to even read it.

Treat People With Kindness 🥰

Heal By Tom Odell

Ruby

Harry's staring at me oddly like someone has died.

He is so pale like a haunted ghost.

Maybe he's still tired from last night.

He came back to my place to sleep over after our date-

Wait.

I stop everything and I look around at my surroundings.

Where the fuck am I?

I start looking at the room clearly, and rub my eyes as they hurt like hell, and when I lean my head up it's pounding so fucking fast it feels like I'm on a cycle high.

And then I realize.

I'm in a fucking hospital.

How? What? I cannot comprehend.

"H-harry-"

Instantly he climbs on my bed and grabs me and holds me tightly thanking god and then he takes my hand and places it over his heart.

"You turned my life upside down baby, and I'll never be the fucking same," He says making me feel his every word, but I barely hear because my ears feel like a tunnel. "You're okay honey, you're safe now"

Safe now?

Was I...dead before?

"You know, it may seem hard right now" He tells me holding my face. "But I swear to God, I will do everything to make sure your life won't continue this way, I promise I'll take good care of you"

Harry runs his fingers through the back of my hair which feels extremely knotty, while his breathing gets heavier as he clings to me never letting me go, like I'm his last straw to life.

But all I can think about is him.

"Harry are you hurt?" I ask, keeping my voice
as smooth as possible while still breathing.

He pulls back and stares at me like I have ten heads with his brows pulled hard together as he then shakes his head and sniffles his nose, and wipes away his broken green eyes.

"B-baby are you serious?" He coughs. "You're really asking me if I'm hurt? When my girl is in the hospital and you're actually caring about my well beings? he says in a very annoying tone.

"Well...yeah?" I question. "Because your presences is making me scared"

He tries to calm himself down as he then places a cold hand on me. "Oh darling, something bad happened to you yesterday, that's why you're here at the hospital"

"W-what? Huh?" I'm so confused. "But I was with you yesterday...right? We were on a picnic date in Central Park and we ate chocolate covered strawberries-"

"Oh no baby" he shakes his head.

"B-but-we-we did-" Tears start forming in my eyes. "Grey was with us too, and we all ate and laughed, and you bought Grey a kite and we flew it in the sky-"