Chapter 61

River By Bishop Briggs

Please remember to like give it a like. 🥺

Ruby

"I'm sorry, come again?"

I ask Harry again for what seems like the tenth time, and he replies with a laugh pecking my lips softly.

"You see this?" He says showing me his butterfly tattoo again. "I've had thoughts about- well dreams, of you riding my butterfly tattoo, I know you already rode my tiger tattoo but I wanna let you out of your little shell for a bit, so what do you say? Can you please tease yourself on me?"

Oh god.

"Seriously w-what? Please repeat because I'm so fucking lost" I literally say because I don't understand what's happening, like am I dreaming?

"You better be a good girl and listen" Harry whispers in my ear holding my neck."Spread yourself open, use your prefect little pussy, sit on my butterfly tattoo, ride it, coat me, until I loose my breath and end up in the fucking hospital"

The teacher of my son is actually saying this to me.

Damn.

Yeah I'm fucking saying that.

And I thought the sex toys threw me off today.

Speaking of sex toys, when Harry said he was gonna use a toy on himself, he takes one out of his pocket and it's a small white vibrator wand.

"Umm, where did you get that?" I ask him taking the topic off of what he wants me to do. "Was that in your pocket the whole time?"

Yes, I'm fucking awkward.

"A sex store, and yes it was, I wanted to have a little bit of fun, is that wrong ?" He teases me kissing my neck. "Do you mind if I play with myself in front of you?"

I need to go to church.

That's my first thought.

My second I really shouldn't say.

I look around making sure no one else is here, thankfully no one isn't, plus I wouldn't expect anyone here at night because we're by a cliff.

"Let me close the trunk," I say getting off of him and shutting it so fast I swear I thought I lost a finger, I make my way back to a sexy shirtless Harry. "Lay fully down for me please"

He watches me with lust in his eyes as he lays himself down with the pillows behind him. I slowly start to undress myself leaving myself with just a red lace bra on and panties.

"Fuck...you're so beautiful," he says.

I smile then I go in between him again spreading my legs and caging his stomach, I softly touch the butterfly tattoo sending him a shiver beneath him.

"Did this hurt when you got it done?" I quietly ask him.

"My butterfly tattoo? No why?" He asks with a laugh. "And if it did hurt I wouldn't care I love the pain, I crave it"

"I'm sure you do" I mumble to myself smiling because he's telling the truth. "So, if this didn't hurt do you mind if I-" I don't say anything I gently go down on his stomach kissing his beautiful butterfly tattoo. "That?"

He hums in response telling me to kiss his body more, so I do, licking, teasing, and kissing his stomach.

Harry is seriously like a drug, just his touch alone can still me. He calms me down, eases my mind, and makes my mind blown out crazy, it's truly unbelievable.

I peek up at him seeing all his beauty as he looks up with his mouth open.

"God...oh God, please," he begs, his stomach quivering underneath my hand. "Please do it, baby, you have my permission to ride my stomach please"