Chapter 51

Matilda By Harry Styles

Before Harry walked in.

Ruby

I'm so proud of Harry.

Today was strange I'll give you that, but in the best way if that makes any sense.

What he did today takes guts, I cannot believe he went to his father's wedding, his worst enemy the one that put him at his low self esteem, and Harry went, he fucking went, I feel like I'm about to cry just thinking about it.

Okay, maybe when we walked into his father's house it wasn't rainbows and butterflies but who cares, his dad deserves to be treated like shit. His father was acting nice towards me I sadly had to act fine and be respectful it's the right thing to do people were surrounding us, even though I would rather pour red wine on him.

I'm happy Harry and I had alone time, well it was in the bathroom maybe not the best place to go down on him but I'll live.

What shocked me tonight is when Harry was fingering me under the table with his parents there for crying out loud, using a vibrating ring on me I still feel like I can't even breathe from that.

I haven't even talked to him about the ring I will later but right now I'm fixing my lipstick in the mirror, I forgot to fix it.

I'm happy that everything was fine I was extremely nervous this time around, last time wasn't the best because we fought after it, I know he didn't mean what he said I believe him.

The strangest thing of all is that Ava walked in on us yesterday, I don't even wanna get into details about it, it's just so fucking awkward I wanna crumble in a ball picturing that in my head makes me nauseous.

But what I can say is that it's alright that Ava knows we're together, I can tell she wanted to talk to me about it when we were dancing but she didn't. I think she was worried about Harry all night so that's why.

I'm finally done with my makeup I head outside to go by Harry in the living room but when I'm out I hear annoying evil laughter from people.

I walk closer to the door so I can make out what they're saying.

No Ruby, go back to your boyfriend.

No Ruby, dance again with him.

No Ruby, who cares what's happening in that room.

Leave Ruby.

That's what my mind is saying, but I physically can't because everything stops as I'm by the door and hear something that makes me boil.

"Jack, face it, your sons a nobody he always will be"

I hear a man say but I have no idea who, and whoever it is, is about to meet my fist.

"I cannot believe he's a fucking teacher, he's probably making low in the bank"

Another man says.

"Don't forget he's a nightclub owner as well, probably a drunk that's why he wanted one"

Another man says as I'm by the door fully now leaning on it, I creak it open and see Harry's father and I believe those are his friends from work all laughing together like douche bags with a beer in their hands.

Harry's father is standing there agreeing to every horrible word there saying.

"I told him he's gonna have a shitty career but he didn't listen to me, it's gonna end for him soon I know it," His father says.

I'm fucking shocked, I thought his father was trying to be better, for them to have a relationship but he's a liar.

"I know he's here at my wedding, but I couldn't give a fuck if he's here, Gabby wanted him here not me she feels sorry for him" he laughs at the end saying that. "I need her happy in life, and let me tell you, fellas, the sayings true a happy wife is a happy-"