|Vogue 1: The Deal|

Asher's POV

"We've made an appointment with the director, Johnny Orlando," the lady receptionist looked up immediately hearing his name. It was obviously a surprise to her - along with the other employees - that he actually agreed to do it.

Only if it was that easy.

The lady nodded and following that, a lady came towards us to lead the way towards his office.

"This way, please." She bowed slightly with a professional smile on her face and took us to his office. All this way, the Johnny Orlando was still wearing his sunglasses, trying his best not to be noticed by anyone while reminiscing his memories in this studio.

"Here we are," said the lady in white suit, as we stood in front of the director's office. She knocked twice and after getting a quick response, she opened the door for us to enter.

"Mr. Orlando, after a long time." Johnny and the director shook hands formally as they smiled to each other.

"It 'was' a long time, I agree," He said while they both took their seats later. I stood by him, as my job description had told me to do.

Johnny looked at me with a raised eyebrow and gestured me to sit on the chair next to him, but I shook my head in negative slightly as I wanted to keep things professional here.

"I thought you would reject it, but I'm really glad you're coming back on the page now. Here are the details of the photoshoot." Being the straight-to-the-point man, he said while taking out the file from somewhere under his desk and handing it to him.

He read the file with attention from A-Z and put the file down on his desk.

"Everything's great - the tux, the belt, the tie - even the hairstyle but... " he trailed off while circling with the miniature glass cube sitting anonymously on the table.

The director shifted positions, "But?"

"The Rolex watch." He finished his sentence stopping the cube at the words.

I glanced at him before looking at the director speaking, "I thought I was dealing with the model Johnny Orlando."

He smirked before replying, "Model is just what you all wanted me to be. But I'm Johnny Orlando, owner of one of the biggest watches industry of the world." He sometimes sounded egotistical and arrogant, but the truth was the truth. He really was the person he voiced out moments ago. Especially the last year - since he overworked himself more than anyone else in the industry.

He nodded his head understanding him, "Hmm, but you know business. Deal is a deal, I can't change it."

"That doesn't mean I'm going to wear their watch." He stated his words with a full stop.

"Then what do you want to do?" The director asked some moments later after thinking some time.

"I'll do it," after a relieving pause for us, "just without the watch."

BAM! The director - as well as I - got startled.

What the heck was he talking about?

The director let out a sarcastic chuckle, "How are you going to do it without the watch?" Even I looked at him with disbelief. God what is going on in his mind?

He then suddenly stood up and moved back a little, and put his hands behind his back like an innocent guy - no - like an innocent big boy.

"Like this," he finally explained his unexpected position with those two words.

We both looked at him, checking out his position for the page and wondered.

He would look good - no matter what.

"And what would I say to the Rolex?" the director asked when he was almost satisfied with his advice.

Johnny smiled before taking out his sunglasses and wearing them, hinting me that it was time to leave.

"That's your problem, not mine," he smirked at the end as we walked out of the door, leaving the director perplexed with his action.

__________________________________________________________

Updated!😎

How does this look like? I like writing from Asher's side, gives him an important role in the story😊😊.

Next chapter is *coughing* taking you to the title. Whatcha gonna do? 😋

PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT!!!