|Too Perfect|

Chapter 14: Too Perfect

🎶TheFatRat - Rise Up🎶

The last few weeks passed by in a complete whirlwind.

After the wound had almost healed, I started shooting nonstop for every working hour to its fullest. Besides that, I had to start packing as well as purchasing all the needed furniture for my new address. My whole monthly schedule was hectic - driving from here to there without wasting a millisecond anywhere. The producers were worried about having the final episode in predetermined time - due to my accident - but they praised me for giving my all to not cause any inconvenience to them. The accident was an accident; it cannot cause any trouble in my work life.

I had spent most - almost all of my shopping time with Audi - sometimes with Mom too - and bought all of my favourites within three weeks by scanning every corner of furniture store I could reach to.

The whole workload was starting to take a toll on me, but I knew it'll all be worth it when I shift to my perfect new home.

I was also happy because the messages from the random fan - or fans maybe - has stopped too, about two weeks ago.

Yes, there was an unknown fan who somehow got my personal number and messaged me every now and then without any reason and every time I blacklisted the number, he popped up with another one. Then again. And again.

Pain in the ass, I know.

But now that he's stopped doing it, I'm extremely glad. I can finally check my phone without worrying about some random message popping up.

The wrap-up party with everyone at the shooting had gone smoothly too, taking everyone's leave on a good note. The project had gone well - mostly because I loved the script - and also because of my perfect co-stars and a patient director.

Everything has been going perfectly, like the melting context of coffee cake in my mouth, the slow breeze blowing on the rooftop of my new home, the perfect beats and music blasting through my AirPods and the almost full moon playing hide-and-seek with the baby clouds scattered in the night sky.

I immediately captured the moment on my phone and posted it on my social media, with the caption 'perfect'.

Honestly, I'm feeling really happy and proud too. Because I've earned all of this by myself and am enjoying it to the fullest.

This home, this peace, this love from millions of people around the world - they've made it all worthwhile.

And maybe that's why I took a stupid decision. Silly too.

I rushed to my bedroom lingering with the smell of fresh wooden furniture and put on a flamingo pink hoodie before making my way across the staircases. I grabbed my keys and locked the door before getting out and informed the guard that I'll be back by 11 - which is barely an hour away.

I glanced back and forth and found the roads clear, lights down in almost all houses. The only thing that was providing some illumination was the streetlights lining across the long neighbourhood, in poor quality.

It was mostly dark - maybe silent too - but with the music bombarding in my ears, I felt like I was at a party instead.

Rise Up by TheFatRat started playing, and I pushed myself to my mission.

I swayed around, danced along with the music and lip-synced with the lyrics, imagining myself in a pop music video.

I knew no body was watching me, so what's the problem? I have the right the enjoy myself, right?