|Failed Attempt|

I heard the door click open.

I quickly walked up to the door to get a hint of fresh air.

The door opened. I looked at front. It was him with a plate full of food.

But that wasn't the first thing which caught my eyes. It was his bare chest from where I couldn't shove my eyes away.

His abs and wide shoulders were breathtaking...

I gulped down the last drop of saliva remaining in my mouth.

He snapped his fingers in front of me, "What?" I widened my eyes and quickly shook my head. He handed me the plate and said, "Have some food."

He said it so simply as if I wasn't the person he kidnapped.

I took the plate and suddenly realized that he didn't bring water, or maybe I wasn't allowed to have water.

But still I asked, "Uhh... Can I have some water?"

He rolled his eyes taking a long breath, "Fine." Saying, he locked the door.

It was really so different to see a real person with such body in real life.

But hey, wasn't he the person who kidnapped me? What the hell was I  thinking about?

I shrugged off my thoughts and realized that the light was out. How am I gonna eat?

I waited for him to bring the water. He arrived and opened the door. I went to the door and again got a vision of his strong muscles.

"Keep your eyes away." Shit. He caught me staring.

I looked down and took the water bottle he offered me. He was going to lock the door again but I yelled out, "Wait!"

He seemed to be irritated, "What now?"

"Could you please turn the light on?" I hesitated.

He was turning on the light switch which was outside the room. I suddenly realized that his right hand was bandaged. Without thinking, I asked, "What happened to your hand?"

He seemed to be pretty shocked hearing me, "What?"

I shut my stupid mouth with my hand, "N- nothing."

He hid his hands behind his back and went away closing the door.

Ah, I could finally see the room after God-knows-how-many days.

I sat down on the bed and looked at my food; rice and grilled beef. Though I was slightly allergic to it, I didn't care at this point of my life.

I finished eating with my bare hands, which felt pretty awkward since I always ate with spoons.

I filled my stomach with fresh water after that.

I felt so energetic. I felt like I could  escape this nightmare. But I needed a plan to do it.

And I couldn't make a plan without any map of this unknown house or something else.

I remembered that I could get out of this room once a day, to the washroom.

My heart fluttered finding a chance to escape.

There was only one room to my left and it was the washroom.

Which simply meant that the exit from this hell was to the right. I couldn't make any particular plan, so I waited until he came.

***

I was walking to the washroom. I really wished to turn away and run but I couldn't since he was holding a beautiful and scary sharp blade just behind me.

I quickly entered the washroom and locked the door.

I looked at my appearance in the mirror. I have to think about getting out of this place.

If he stays behind me while walking out of the washroom, I could have the path in front of me open to the unknown exit. There is no other way of getting out instead of running to the front. Though it was absolutely foolish, I prepared myself for that.

I opened the door. He was waiting for me to come out. And my heart was beating like an earthquake.

According to my plan, he was walking behind me. He had the blade ready in his hand behind me. Now I needed something to distract him.

"A SNAKE!" I yelled pointing behind him. He jolted from his place and asked, "Where?"

But how could I answer? I was 5 steps ahead running from him.

"You little-" He started running to my direction. My heart was beating like crazy as I ran forward.

Maybe he was too fast, or I was too slow, because he got me within next 3 seconds.

"Gotcha!" He gripped me tightly in his arms and held the blade against my neck. "What the hell were you going to do?"

I couldn't believe that I got caught so quickly just 3 steps before the stairs I found going downstairs. I wanted to cry but I suddenly realized that I was in his arms.

His wide shoulders covered me completely with an unknown warmth.

My body shivered thinking about it.

I couldn't think about anything else when I felt myself so warm in his arms.

My breath hitched when his breath touched my neck. I slightly gripped his hand feeling so different.

Maybe he got the same feeling too, because his body tensed and no words came out of his mouth.

Why did this all feel so different?

__________________________________________________________

Oh .. Hey guys *smiles nervously*, I'm sorry I didn't update this book even though I was online... I had some issues going on with this book, but hey I came back now and I've updated! Hope you like it!

Next chapter coming on: 04/21 (I promise)

PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT!!!

(edited)