|The Box|

Sarah's POV

"Where are we going?" I asked shifting my sleeping position on the swing.

The swing suddenly stopped. I could feel a wave of warmth coming from it.

It felt so familiar. And I loved it so much.

"Mhm... You smell like John." I said snuggling closer to the swing...

But suddenly, I realized that the warmth wasn't coming from the swing.

And the swing never smelt like him.

"Morning, hottie." A totally unfamiliar voice whispered in my ear.

My eyes shot up in shock.

The ceiling looked totally different than where I was staying these past days. It looked pretty lavish and a scent of soft roses was flying around the whole area.

I looked towards my left and froze in shock.

"Shocked?" A stranger with black hair strands dangling over his forehead asked me in a dramatic tone while almost hovering over me.

My heart kept banging in my chest. No, no... I'm dreaming. Dreaming a nightmare.

"W-who are you?" I asked in fear moving away from him.

He smirked wickedly and took a step closer to me before speaking, "Your saviour."

"No." I kept shaking my head and backing off from this scary unknown stranger.

Why am I not falling off the bed?

"Oh, my dear. I saved you from your kidnapper, didn't I?" He said placing a hand on my cheek.

I flinched away from him. "Get away from me!" I was shaking so hard.

I finally reached the end of the bed and was thankfully falling from the bed.

But luck wasn't with me.

"You're hurting yourself!" he said grabbing me in his arms.

"Leave me!" I yelled and tried to break myself free from him.

"You're not going anywhere, my dear Sarah." He shocked me by taking my name.

"H-how do you know my name?" I said taking heavy breaths. He placed me back on the bed and wrapped one of his arms around me so that I couldn't run from him.

"I know everything, dear." He spoke tilting his head in a mischievous way.

I was getting scared. I couldn't keep in my fears anymore when he hovered over me with a scary grin over his lips.

"LEAVE ME, you motherf****** BVSTARD!" I swore and tried to get out of his tight grip around me.

"Oh, you're surely paying for it," he said and pressed his lips on my neck.

Panic took over me.

"HELP! PLEASE HELP ME!" I kept yelling while his lips kept moving up and down my neck.

"GOD HELP ME!" I struggled to get out of his grip very badly.

He shoved his lips away from my neck and looked at me with very dark eyes. His hair was falling over his eyes. He looked at me in such a way that it reminded me of vampires looking at their prey.

His eyes showed hunger. Not for food. But for something more than that.

It was a hunger for me.