|Goodbye|

Idk why but I love writing from his POV.

______________________________________

Johnny's POV 

My eyes couldn't fall asleep the whole night after hearing out McCarthy.

I slowly pulled out the small sleeping tablet from my pocket and mixed it with the water for her.

My hands were shaking when I took the plate and water bottle in my hands.

You deserve love,
The kind that everyone searches for

I heard a faint voice of someone singing.

So what about us?

I followed the voice and ended up at her door.

I'll give you my heart and so much more
Everything, I would give everything baby
'Cause right now you're driving me crazy
Tell me you wanna be with me
Oh yeah,
You know you are one of a kind
I just wanna make you mine

I would give everything baby
Everything, everything, trust me

It was her.

That beautiful voice was only hers.

I quickly opened the door and looked straight at her.

She was sitting at the corner of the room with her hair down.

Hearing the door open, she stopped singing and looked at me.

I had no words to describe how beautiful she looked.

I wanted to go and hold her beautiful face in my hands but I knew, I couldn't.

I left the plate and the bottle on the floor and quickly left the room before tears could start forming in my eyes.

Why do I have to face such a hard test in my life?

I quickly ran inside my room and closed the door stopping the hot tear from falling off my eyes.

I sat down leaning against the door. I couldn't stop myself. I couldn't take in the guilt anymore. I couldn't bear seeing her like this anymore. It all happened just because of that bloody McCarthy.

He had arrived home yesterday in the morning. And as per as our deal, he wants her in his home tonight.

Her cute blushy face was really able to remove every worries from my mind.

But not anymore. I was so caught up in her cuteness that I forgot the harsh reality I had to go through.

McCarthy was a very intelligent and cruel. He was a total psycho who could do anything to satisfy his needs.

PHe was like a poisonous spider. And I got stuck in between his dangerous webs.

There was no other way than to follow his words in order to save myself from him.

As much as I wanted to save her from him, I couldn't. I needed to save my business my dad and I built with so much effort. I wish I wasn't blackmailed by him so badly.

I'm so sorry. I whispered to myself for the last time and got up wiping away the tears running down my face.

It was almost 12am. I still had 2 hours before getting out with her.