|Ants|

Chapter 3 : Ants

I forgot when I cried myself to sleep.

I wasn't in the same room anymore. I was back in that dusty room again.

I was laying on a cold rough bed, untied. I could finally stretch my hands. Every time I moved my limbs, the muscles in my body cried in agony.

I carefully stood up. I had a mild headache. I held my head with my hands and kept myself in place. I could feel my face rough with dried tears. It has been a long time since I used the washroom.

I needed to use the toilet. Quick.

I looked around the room and there was pretty much nothing in the room except a bed, the old rusty chair I was tied in and a small table where I could see a plate full of food.

My stomach growled. I was hungry too.

But before that, I need to go to the washroom.

I ran to the door and tried to open it. When I failed to do so, I slammed on the door as if there was no tomorrow.

There could be no tomorrow for real.

"Hey open the door!" I kept banging on the door.

"Stop shouting bitch!" For somewhere near, I heard him coming and yelling.

I stopped banging and waited for him to open the door.

"Why are you screaming like this?" He asked without even opening the door.

"I need to go to the washroom." I quickly replied.

"And for this, you're banging like this? Gosh." I heard a bunch of keys jingling and the door lock clicking open. I waited to go out eagerly.

As soon as he opened the door, the bright light from the corridor rushed inside this dark room.

"Come." was the only word he said before grabbing my hand forcefully and pulling me outside.

"Leave my hand... I can walk alone." I said pulling my hand to myself but immediately regretting it seeing a sharp blade in his other hand.

"I'm not stupid to leave you alone." He smirked in a sickening way that I couldn't but shove my eyes away from his face and focus on the floor beneath.

A dark maroon carpet was laid out on the long floor. It was so clean, making me wonder if I was somewhere isolated and kidnapped.

I looked around for scopes to escape but there was nothing except a door in front, which surely must've to lead to the washroom.

"Go and don't even try to escape out. You're gonna hurt yourself." He left my hand and pointed to the door in front. I could see the sharp blade peeking out of his hand behind his back. I gulped and quickly entered the washroom.

I let out a relieved breath and rested my back against the door. I closed my eyes for some time hoping that all of this is just some kind of nightmare, and I'll wake up very soon.

But when I opened my eyes, I saw that I was really in the washroom.

Simple and so clean. It consisted of a nicely decorated sink, a large bathtub and a toilet. It was so decent yet it broke my heart to see that all of this nightmare was true.

I quickly finished my work and searched for anything helpful in the mirror cabinet. There was nothing except a small tube of toothpaste, a small bar and clean bar of soap and a comb.

I washed my face and looked at my reflection after a long time.

My hair was dishevelled and rough and my face lost its brightness in the time I passed in this unknown location.