|Is That... Jealousy?|

Johnny's POV

It's been two hours since I've been thinking of our kiss last night.

I've never kissed anyone so deeply.

I could still feel her little petite body in my arms. I could still live in the moment when I looked deep inside those soft brown eyes.

The most shocking and most beautiful moment was when she kissed me back after pushing me apart. I felt a lot rejected and thought that I should probably stop it, but when she kissed back, I forgot everything.

All I knew was to kiss her back deeply.

I was so lost in the moment that I forgot that I was her kidnapper. I forgot that she was my victim.

The moment was so beautiful that I forgot every bit of stress and sadness. The moment was so lovely that it made tears roll down my cheeks.

It felt like a drug and I couldn't get enough of it.

With my one hand on her face and the other hand on her waist, I felt everything so perfect.

And it seemed like she could feel it too.

Couldn't being able to get enough of it, I suddenly pulled her closer by her waist. And then it happened.

She flinched back in pain.

I realized what I was doing.

I quickly left her and apologized for hurting her, "I-I'm sorry."

I couldn't look up at her. I felt so ashamed of myself for doing this to her.

I found the red large t-shirt and the pair of pants I had brought for her on the floor next to me. I quickly grabbed it up and handed her the clothes looking the other way," H-here's your clothes."

I had to wait for some moments before she ran up the stairs. I could feel her eyes on me before she went away, but I couldn't guess what her eyes showed ; hatred or anger?

I was such a stupid to give in into that temporary moment. I should've thought carefully about what I was doing. I should completely forget about it.

But still, I couldn't stop thinking about those touches on my skin over and over again.

I shrugged off every thought off my mind and looked at the clock on my nightstand, 8:12.

I should get ready for the day.

***

Wearing my shoes I grabbed my keys and stepped out of the room. After taking some steps, I realized that I wasn't going down the stairs.

I was walking to her room.

What the hell?! I asked myself. By then, I was already standing in front of her room.

As much as my mind wanted to check on her once, my brain kept tugging me back.

Suddenly, my phone rang.

I looked at the screen. It was a call from Annie.

"Hey Anne." I said picking up the call.

"Hey... Well... are you with Asher?" she asked kind of worried.

"No, why?" I asked back a bit confused. They always knew about each other.

"I've been calling him for an hour but he's not picking up. Could you just try calling him pleeeease?" Her innocent babyish voice made me chuckle.

"Oh dear baby Anne, okay I'll call." I said laughing a bit.

"Thanks, see ya later." I ended the call with a smile.