Chapter 64: Plans

*SAM'S POV*

"Eli—" I breathe in sharply. "You're gonna leave a mark."

"Mmm... No one's gonna see it anyway." Eli ignores my protest and gently bites on my butt cheek again. If I wasn't so turned on I'd be protesting more. I half giggle half moan as Eli runs her tongue on the bite mark then up my back along my spine, leaving a trail of fire where her tongue touches. I feel her press her body on me as she places a light kiss on my shoulder and nuzzles into my neck, our naked bodies molding together perfectly.

"I could stay like this forever." She mumbles into me, her breath tickling my skin.

"As much as I love feeling your toned abs on my back, babe... you're pretty heavy." I laugh as I try and wiggle out from underneath her. Eli just gives me a sheepish look as she lays on her back and pulls me onto her.

"Is this better?" She smirks as she places her hands on my butt, squeezing them and spreading them apart as she hitches her leg up, rubbing onto my core. I moan at the sudden contact.

"Don't start." I say, trying to sound stern but miserably failing as Eli grabs my hips and moves me to grind on her.

"Eli--" I breathe out. "Seriously, we need to get ready."

"Mmhmm... just let me have breakfast first." I thought I had finally convinced Eli to stop but apparently she had a different definition of breakfast. Instead of her sitting at the dining table, it was me sitting on her face.

After that short morning session, we finally got out of bed and into the shower. No, we did not have sex again in the shower (although Eli still tried). But we were both already exhausted from the night before and we needed the energy for all the party prepping later.

It's Christmas break already and my family invited Eli over. Which was completely unnecessary since Eli basically lived with us since the start of break. I love that my family has been so accepting of us but it also makes some things a bit difficult. Ever since our camping date, Eli and I have been inseparable. Literally. We can't go a day without touching each other. Luckily, Eli needs to go back to her apartment every now and then so we take absolute advantage of that. Sometimes so much that we end up not sleeping at all.

I honestly never thought I'd be one of those people since I never really dated anyone before Eli... but I'm glad that she was my first... and second... and third... and fourth... and-- you get the point. I could only imagine how much self-control Eli had to have now that I'm experiencing this unrestrained side of her. Not that I'm complaining.

Finally, we were back at my house putting away the last minute groceries mom had us buy for our Christmas eve dinner tomorrow. My parents, Eli, and I were all in the kitchen prepping the ingredients to save some time tomorrow.

"So Eli, any plans after graduation?" My dad asks as he sprinkles flour over the dough he was kneading. I look at Eli, curious as well to what her answer will be since we haven't really talked about our plans.

"I'm thinking between culinary or teaching... I love cooking for people and seeing their reactions, coming up with crazy recipes, or simply enjoying the simple ones. But I also like the idea of teaching since I not only get to train the next generation but also guide them and help them not to... well, make the same mistakes I did I guess."

"That's very noble of you." My dad smiles at Eli and I can't help but be proud of my girl as well. "I'm sure whichever you choose, you'll be great at it."

"Thanks, Tom. I'm just trying to think which one I'll get the least attention at since I'm not really good at dealing with that. But my knife skills are too awesome--" Eli says while throwing an apple in the air and catching it on the side of her knife and flipping it in the air and catching it again. "--and my looks will definitely distract the kids from learning." She says while sending me a wink and still playing with the apple and knife.

My dad barks out a laugh, "That's very smart thinking. I guess I don't have to warn you how the Anderson ladies don't like sharing. I remember the first time I got MVP in high school and all the girls started noticing me then I found out that Jules put-- mmffbbbll-- in their lockers-- mmfbfdkl--". I laugh as my mom suddenly bangs the fridge door close and wrestles with my dad to cover his mouth.

"Say another word and you'll be sleeping in the tree house tonight." My mom says while grabbing a fistfull of flour and throwing it all over dad's face. I laugh at their antics until I feel I gaze on me. I turn around and see Eli looking at me with a small smile on her face and her eyes full of warmth.

"What?" I ask her softly, feeling the scrutiny of her gaze.

"That's going to be us someday."

I feel my heart swell at her words and I knew then that whatever plans I had for the future, Eli would always be in it. I walk up slowly towards her, keeping eye contact, and wrapping my arms around her neck.

"I think that's already us." I lean in to kiss Eli but stop midway and throw flour at her face instead. She looks at me in shock but quickly recovers.

"Oh it is on." She says and I run for my life as Eli grabs two fistfulls of flour and sports a devilish grin on her face. My parents laugh at us as I circle around them trying to avoid Eli.

Let's just say we did not save any time at all.

A/N: Hey all, I'm planning to close this story soon. It just so happens that next month marks a whole year since I first published this so I'm timing it with that. I don't want to rush things but I feel like Eli and Sam's story is coming to a close. I'm also excited to share another story I've started writing with all of you. Rest assured I'll still do my best until this story ends.