THANK YOU!

Thank you everyone for sticking with Eli and Sam until the end. I'm pretty okay with how things worked out considering this is my first story that I started just to destress and exercise my brain other than for work. There are a few things that I wish I added like Sam's "bitchiness" that basically disappeared. I could've made it more realistic and showed a transition of her trying to be less rude-for-no-reason. Instead I made her super understanding. Like legit, how is she so understanding of Eli?? I also wish I added more of what goes on in Eli's brain in regards to her substance use but I think that would've made the story darker and I really just wanted this to be a light one.

I also realized I projected a bit of my personality onto Eli and Sam without knowing. I guess that's what made writing flow so easily.

Anyways, I hope you guys, gals, and non-binary pals enjoyed the last chapter/epilogue. I sort of sped through the last few chapters being busy with work and all but I made sure to take my time with the epilogue. I want to end this story right. And I hope I did. Comment here any throwbacks you guys noticed. That whole chapter is basically one big throwback to other chapters/events in the story. Hahaha.

BONUS: When Eli said 'I love my mind too', it wasn't just as a joke. It was also her finding peace from all the chaos in her head. And Sam also knew that was what she meant.

EXTRA BONUS: Stay tuned for my next story. I'm almost done writing it but I'll be taking a break for a while. I've got my big thing happening soon. If y'all were patient enough to read my author's notes, you'll know I've been busy with that too. But I'll announce as soon as I can when I'll be posting my new story.

Lots of love,

B