16

Nyla West

"Oh my god! Yes, yes, right there! Fuck, don't stop!"

"You like that?!"

"Yes!"

My eyes flutter open from the faint voices in my head. The sunlight from the window in my room shines through the thin curtains making me squeeze my eyes shut again. My body turns away from the window as I now lay on my side with my face squished against the pillow, lulling my eyes closed again.

"Harder!"

I groan at the still muffled voices I hear as I'm not fully awake yet, keeping my eyes closed. My ears then pick up a faint repetition of a banging sound coming from somewhere I'm too tired to check at the moment. I ignore it, my sleepy self not able to focus on anything but going back to sleep-

"Ah! Harry, fuck me harder!"

My eyes instantly snap wide open, my body frozen in its place. Did I just hear what I think I just heard? No, I have to be hearing things.

But as my consciousness becomes more aware of its surroundings, the thumping and voices get louder and louder. I force myself to sit up, rubbing my hands down my face to get rid of my drowsiness to make sure that I'm hearing this right.

I scoot off my bed, fixing my oversized pajama shirt to cover my thighs and move closer to where the sounds are coming from. I walk across from where my bed is to the wall right in front of it, and to my guess, the sounds are louder than ever. My eyes are bulging out of their sockets when my slow working brain at the moment finally realizes what's going on.

Harry's seriously hooking up with someone right now?

The wall in front of me is visibly shaking as Harry and whoever is with him on the other side of this wall bang against it. I facepalm and shake my head. Could he not have waited until I had at least gone to work?

I glance back to the clock on the nightstand, reading 6:03 am. A frustrated groan leaves my lips as I stomp back to my bed. He's literally railing someone at six in the morning and he couldn't have been a bit considerate and tone down the screams? Oh, who am I kidding, Harry's never been considerate.

But I then a recall yesterday's events. Harry is physically injured and definitely bruised up, and he chose to hookup with someone. Like I said, Harry is full of constant surprises.

Once I'm in bed again, I lay with my face on my pillow and another two covering both my ears. For about twenty minutes, I periodically release the pillows from my ears to hear whether or not they're still going, only to roll my eyes everytime I still hear them.

After another ten minutes or so pass, I slowly lift the pillows off my ears, hoping this will be the last time I have to do this. And to my luck I'm met with lovely silence.

Sitting up on the bed, I turn to face the wall where all the commotion came from, wanting to make sure they stopped. When I don't hear any more thumping or obnoxiously loud moans, I know I'm safe to leave my room and go to the bathroom.

Opening my bedroom door after grabbing my bathroom necessities, I walk out into the hallway, not seeing anyone thankfully. My hand goes to open the bathroom door handle, but it suddenly yanks open from the other side before I could even touch it. I take a couple steps back from the surprise of it opening.

"Oh!"

A girl wrapped in a white towel stands in the middle of the doorway, her blonde hair wet from what I'm assuming was her shower, her tan skin glistens with water, tiny bits of mascara still smudges at her waterline.

Britney.

My mouth parts to speak, but no words seem to come out. I just stand in front of her trying to get rid of the horrid images now in my head from putting a face to the moans and screams I heard earlier.