52

picture above is similar to where the party is hosted!

Nyla West

"Harry, talk to me again and I'll fucking scream."

He flashes a smug smirk on purpose to drive me insane. "Scream what? My name? Go ahead, baby, I'm all fuckin' ears."

My fists clench the tightest they've ever had as I glare at the insufferable man leaning against my desk at work. Harry winks at me when he meets my eyes again, seeing the anger and frustration heating up my face, it only makes me more furious.

I force my eyes away from Harry enough to see the rest of them staring blankly between the two of us.

"You two have been bickering all morning and it's fucking annoying." Niall pinches the bridge of his nose in a sign of stress.

Sabrina, Zayn, and Liam all nod in agreement.

This morning has been going horribly. Everything that could have gone wrong went wrong, and it's mostly been at the hands of none other than Harry.

"Yeah, what's going on between you both today?" Zayn glances at me, his eyebrows knit together.

My jaw clenches. "Ask your best friend." I nudge my head in the direction of Harry, not bothering to even look at him since he'd probably make a face at me anyway.

"Alright...what happened?" I hear Zayn ask Harry. I keep my eyes on my nails, pretending to be busy studying them.

"She's being dramatic, that's what happened." Harry blatantly states, making my eyes shoot up from my nails to his face.

My face is screwed up with frustration. "Dramatic? Are you kidding?"

"No, I'm not because you're being fuckin' dramatic right now too." Harry scoffs.

My mouth clamps shut and my jaw clenches tightly, though I mutter through gritted teeth, "I'm gonna—"

"Alright, alright." Sabrina steps in front of me, blocking my path to Harry. "Both of you need to calm down, it's too damn early for all this stress." She claps gentle hands on my shoulders and bends slightly to look straight into my eyes. "You okay?" She asks with an inviting smile that makes me appreciate her concern.

I smile slightly and inhale a deep breath to try and calm my boiling blood. Nodding my head I answer, "I will be, yeah."

Sabrina rubs my shoulder before moving off to stand next to me. She leans against my desk and looks at Harry with an annoyed expression. "What did you do this time?" She asks with a tilt of her head.

Harry's jaw drops. He points at me while speaking to Sabrina. "And why don't you think Nyla did anything?"

Sabrina gives him a look like it should be obvious. "Because you're you."

Harry's lips stay parted in shock while he switches from looking at Sabrina to then Niall, Liam, and Zayn, all of which seem to be on my side by the wary looks they give him.

Liam scratches the back of his neck. "Sorry, H, it's just that you're usually the one to cause problems..."

Harry glares at Liam. I watch his jaw clench and his hands curl into fists. "Fuck you three." He mutters at them.

"Would you quit being Mr. Grumpy pants and just tell us what happened?" Sabrina groans with impatience.

Harry turns around to face Sabrina and I again. "I didn't fucking do anything." He mumbles with a roll of his eyes before leaning on my desk and crossing his arms over his chest stubbornly.