39

*the photo above is similar to what Nyla and Harry are sitting in btw*

Harry Styles

"Come sit, baby."

I call Nyla over with a smirk holding on my lips. I knew the nickname got her all flustered and it was currently my goal to get her as flustered as possible. She doesn't overthink when she's like this, she does what she wants, and I need that right now.

Nyla swallows, looking at me warily as she's still sitting criss-cross near the ledge. "What are you plotting, Styles?" She squints at me, but starts to scoot closer to me.

"Sit on me and find out." I winked, watching her kneel next to me before swinging a leg over my lap. She hovers over my legs with her knees on either side of me as she slowly lowers her body until she's sitting on my lap.

I'm not gonna lie, I've been semi-hard ever since that short moment of tension we had when I tried getting answers out of her by assaulting her neck. It kind of worked since it gave me one answer that only made me more curious, but I mostly regretted it since I had to suffer with a semi-hard dick. Not to mention her persuasion to paint my nails when she said she'd suck my dick if I agreed, I got harder just by the thought. So I'm hoping she keeps her word and sucks me off right now.

"I'm not plotting anything, but I'm hoping you are." I tilt my chin up to look at her as she continues her suspiciousness at me.

"Oh, I'm plotting lots of things." Nyla smirks down at me, I could feel heat flood straight down to my cock. It was a good thing that this lifeguard area we were sitting in had a covered wall except in front of us which was completely open.

"Yeah?" I breathe out, feeling her hands rest on my upper thighs. I bring my own hands to hold onto her hips, trying to bring her closer to me, but she suddenly grabs my wrists off her hips and places them on my lap in between her legs.

"Ah, ah." Nyla tutted with a slight head shake. "You wouldn't wanna get your new nails ruined, right?" She tilted her head innocently, but fuck, did I know what she was doing.

"No, I wanna fucking touch you, that's what I want." I grumbled and tried grabbing her hips again but she simply scooted back.

"No touching or I'm getting off." This was the first time I've heard her tone be so demanding as she gritted her teeth.

I blinked for a second, studying her face to see if she'd let up like she normally would, but her face stayed stern. I sighed, agreeing since I just wanted to be touched. "Fine, fine. I won't touch."

"Good. And if you do, I'm stopping, 'kay?" She smugly grinned.

I was getting fucking frustrated annyoingly and sexually and she knew it too. "Whatever." I muttered. But I secretly didn't want to ruin my nails either, she did a damn good job on them and they needed to dry first.

"What do you want me to do?" Nyla whispered. She brought her head closer to my face until she dipped down below my chin to drag her lips up my neck. I could feel my heart starting to race, knowing what's to come.

"You're gonna suck my dick." I said into the air, sounding demanding since that's what I was doing, demanding it.

"Oh, am I now?" She mumbled against the skin on my neck. "Ask nicely." She whispered.

But if she thought I was letting her take control, she was deeply mistaken. "I'm not fucking begging, get on your knees." I ordered and out of instinct, I gripped her throat to push her down but Nyla's hand yanked my wrist and put my hands on the floor. I was honestly surprised by her strength.