33

Nyla West

"Harry. If you remind me to get bagels one more time, I'm leaving." I paused the cart I was pushing to turn around and give him an annoyed look.

We're currently at the grocery store. Never once in my time of knowing Harry did I think I'd be grocery shopping for food with him, but like I've said before, he's full of surprises.

We made it back to his penthouse last night after our time in the pool and the incident with the guard. I headed straight for the shower but had to physically push Harry out of the bathroom when he insisted on showering together. He made a fair point by reminding me that I gave him my word on a shower together from the morning at Niall's house, but I then told him I never said when that would occur. He gave me an annoyed sigh but of course he had another point to try and persuade me.

Harry then proceeded to tell me how we'd already seen each other naked and he complained that we would just waste water if we showered separately. He almost had me convinced. Almost. Until I remembered how little control I have over myself if Harry started something, which I was sure he would, and I would end up begging him to finish it. Plus I was a bit sore from having him inside me twice that same day. So I kicked him out and showered as he did the same, unwillingly, in his own bathroom.

I expected him to come into my room after I finished changing into fresh clothes, I even tried staying awake for as long as possible to see if he'd open my door. I eventually fell asleep though, and woke up to still an empty space next to me. But I wasn't mad or anything, I couldn't expect him to sleep next to me, that was a one time thing between us since we were both tired after sex. So I got dressed and already had plans to head for the grocery store before work this morning. I entered the kitchen to see Harry having a frown on his face as he searched his almost empty fridge.

"I'm going to the grocery store right now." I told him as I leaned against the island.

His face snapped to mine with a grin. "I'm coming with you."

And I didn't argue, he drove us to the closest grocery store but now I was regretting shopping with him because he wouldn't for the life of him shut up about bagels. I was scanning through items but couldn't even focus on what to get since Harry stood by my side like a small child reminding me every five seconds to not forget about the damn bagels. I needed one more item on my mental list and I was currently searching for it in this aisle when I couldn't stand Harry annoying me anymore.

"Why are you mad?" He stepped closer to me, eyes assessing my face which was scrunched in aggravation.

"Because you keep annoying me—" I wanted to snap but then I watched a his lips twitch down and my mouth clamped shut. I sighed, accepting defeat and turning around to continue pushing the cart. "Come on."

I lead the way towards the bread aisle, hearing Harry's footsteps close behind me. Once we reach it, I stop the cart right in front of the variety of bagels. "There. Choose your pick." I gestured a hand to the shelves.

Harry's lips tugged up in a smirk and his hands went straight for the everything bagels. He dumped two bags of them into the already semi-full cart, and I was about to continue moving until he added about ten more bags into the cart. "Harry, there's no way you're eating all this in the span of a week." I paused, staring at him with wide eyes.

"Yes I will." He countered, looking at me like I was crazy for doubting his eating abilities.

"You can get three bags max. Put the rest back." I told him, knowing he was bluffing.

"No fucking way. I'm eating all of them. Let's go." He tried tugging the cart ahead but I stopped it.

"Stop. There are six bagels in each bag, you're not gonna eat one whole bag everyday. You can get three. If you get too many and don't end up eating them, they'll go bad." I moved around the cart and started putting some back onto the shelves for other customers.