21

Nyla West

Ny.

An embarrassing amount of butterflies flutter in my stomach from Harry's four words. I'd never been called Ny before, but the way it rolled off his tongue only further aroused me. My breathing picks up even more as we continue our intense stare.

I'm not even sure how our arguing turned into something so tense and sexual. It was almost like a switch being turned on in both of us, finally allowing ourselves to let go and do something we both craved a need for.

"You've done this before, right?" Harry's asks.

"I'm not a virgin if that's what you are asking."

Harry smirks at me, "I had a feeling you were fucking dirty." His words made my eyes shut briefly until I see Harry's smug expression on his face.

"But no, that's not what I meant. I don't plan on fucking you tonight, as much as I want to. Not sure if you can handle all of me just yet." He shakes his head slowly while licking his plump lips.

I didn't notice the frown appearing on my lips until Harry's thumb swipes across my bottom lip. "Don't be so pouty now, you greedy girl." He tuts.

I bite the side of my bottom lip, erasing the frown that was once there. I bite on it quite harshly, becoming more and more impatient every second Harry drags this out. I need some relief, the pulse between my legs begins to ache.

"Well then stop taking your sweet time and get on with whatever it is you're doing." I spit out. Harry looks down at me with the most wicked glint to his eyes. His devious smirk playing on his lips as I know my attitude only eggs him on.

His smirk then disappears and suddenly his hand that held my chin switches to wrap around my throat firmly, pinning me to the front door. Not hard enough to cut my oxygen, but he incites a pleasant pain I wasn't even aware that I liked. "I'd watch the fucking attitude you have, smart ass." He mutters.

"And if I don't?" I raise a brow in defiance, my voice coming out a bit strained due to his hold around my neck.

Harry let's out a breath, "Well then maybe I have to show you what happens to people who don't fucking listen to me."

"Is that supposed to be a threat?" I tilt my head to the side, batting my long lashes up at him.

Harry tightens his hold around my neck. His large hand wraps tightly all the way around to the back of my small throat. His tighter hold makes me involuntarily hum a quiet moan as my eyes flutter close.

He has a raised brow once I reopen my eyes, almost like he's surprised that I moaned from being choked. "You really are a fucking dirty girl. Aren't you?" He questions.

I go to open my mouth and answer until I feel Harry's free hand run up and down my thigh, making me close my lips. I suck in a sharp breath through my nose when his fingers brush against the end of my long shirt only to slip under it, his delicate fingers trace along my upper thigh until they come back out, devastatingly teasing me.

"I asked you a fucking question." Harry brings his head closer to mine, his lips brushing against my ear as he speaks, "answer me."

"Mhm," is all I manage to hum out in reply. His grip around my throat added to my fogged up brain made it harder to create a response.

His hand that grasps my throat releases it's grip and that same hand cups the side of my face. "Come on, don't go silent on me now. What happened to that loud mouth of yours?" He questions, his voice so low and raspy, my body feeling like it could fall apart at any moment. Harry doesn't make it any easier to reply when his hand that lingers at my thigh moves up higher. His firm palm holds the back of my thigh, under my t-shirt, continuing to move higher until he reaches right under my ass but he moves back down.