Vanilla Girls.

Athena p.o.v

"I swear Athena Ruiz, if you don't get your ass out of that bed right now I will pour this iced coffee I got you down the drain."

My eyes flutter open as I hear my best friend Allesandro scream from the kitchen.

"Don't you dare! How is one supposed to function without coffee?"

I check the time on my phone as Sandro casually strolled into my bedroom. Realisation hit me that I was already running late so I scrambled out of bed and made my way to the bathroom whilst simultaneously removing my clothes.

"If I knew I was getting a strip tease this morning I would've bought you breakfast as well."

Did I forget to mention that Allesandro was also my fuck buddy? We had become so accustomed to each other and the pleasure our bodies felt when we were wrapped up in between the sheets that eventually this became a regular thing.

After a quick shower, I changed into the outfit I had laid out the night before. A mixture of sultry and professionalism was always my signature look. Soon after I leaned against the marble kitchen counter sipping away at my coffee whilst watching Sandro gather his belongings to leave with.

"Any first day jitters? I heard Mr Romano isn't some ordinary old businessmen. He has a dark side that's lead him to have quite the reputation."

I could see the concern in Sandro's eyes as he discussed Mr Romano, more affectionately known as Dante. We often use the terms 'built like a Greek God' or 'sculpted by the Gods themselves' to describe some Adonis looking man but none of those men could compete with Dante, he was the personification of perfection and knew this.

Not much was known about the 31 year old billionaire besides his impeccable work ethic and the fact that some assume he was a part of the Italian mafia. Rumours spread about him like wildfire yet no one dared to actually question him, for fear their lives would end figuratively or literally after all he was nicknamed 'the predator'.

I squeeze my legs together to stop the pulsating throb I feel through my honeypot as my mind wonders to scenarios where Dante would have my over his lap, spanking me hard before slipping his fingers gently in and out of my entrance, teasing me for more.

"You okay there princess? "

"I can handle him. No playboy- billionaire- philanthropist is going to give me a hard time. You're forgetting I grew up around those kind of pretentious jerks and surely did teach them a thing or two about respect. Mr Romano will be no different."

"Give them hell and let's meet tonight for drinks at Vittoria's around 8."

Sandro kisses my forehead before leaving my apartment and within a few minutes I too was out the front door.

End of p.o.v

Dante's p.o.v

"Look I'm trying to be a nice guy here but you're really testing my patience. What the hell more do you want? Money? An autograph?"

"Baby I thought we could have breakfast together before going a few my rounds in your office."

"Look Gemma, I make it my mission not to sleep with the same women twice. I needed a stress relief last night and yours was the lucky number that got called. Now do me a favour and fuck off, my driver will take you home."

"My names Jenna."

"I wasn't moaning your name last night so I wouldn't remember. Have a nice life."

Jenna starts crying, causing a commotion outside of Romano Industries front door, which angered me to the core. I swear these one night stands are more trouble than they're worth, the sex wasn't even that good and these vanilla girls definitely don't have the same kinks I do.

Sure they're submissive but I'm not that kind of Don. I want my girl to make me beg for it just as much as she would, then I would worship her body with waves of pleasure and pain.

"Jenna, a piece of advice. If a guy calls you in the middle of the night to bang, he isn't the one that's going to take you for breakfast the next morning and do boyfriend shit. He sees you as an easy way to get off now would you really want that kind of guy in your life?"

"He's not wrong you know and you crying about the situation while he stands there not giving a damn is just sad. Straighten your crown and find someone who is going to fuck you right and pay for your breakfast."

An angelic voice interrupted my dispute with Jenna and I couldn't have being more grateful for it. I turned around to see a beauty standing before me, her long toned legs leading up to what I believe would be the gateway to heaven. Her brunette hair shining as the sun kissed her locks and skin.

For the first time I was jealous of inanimate objects, those fabrics shouldn't graze her skin, my lips should, the sun shouldn't warm her, my bed should.

Her breasts ever so perky and perfectly round begged to be refrained from the constraints of her bra and have my hands gently messaging them. I was wrapped up in studying this women I barely noticed Jenna running away in tears.

My intense staring would have come across as creepy to some but the way this stranger bit her bottom lip and inhaled sharply as she watched me gaze upon her told me she was enjoying the attention.

"Mr Romano, causing quite the commotion early in the morning."

My name left her pursed lips and all I could think about was how good they would look around my now semi perked cock. If she says my surname with such seduction lord only knows how good she's going to sound moaning my name over and over again.

"Some people just don't know their place Miss...?"

"Ruiz, Athena Ruiz. Newest senior accountant at your firm."

"Welcome Miss Ruiz. I'm eager to see what it is you can do for me, business wise of course."

I extend my hand hoping to get a feel of Athena's skin against my own, knowing this would be the only physical contact I would ever have with her. Sleeping with an employee was definitely a line I wasn't willing to across so for now she'll remain a fantasy.

"I'm sure I can take you to new heights, in the business world that is."

Her sultry eyes met my own as she cocked an eyebrow at me and subtly smiled. If she was willing to leave this accounting nonsense behind and become my personal sex slave I'd throw her over my shoulder right now and carry her to my bedroom, tie her up and make sure every inch of her body knows what my tongue feels like.

End of p.o.v

v