"Well Your Mouth Still Works"

Athena's p.o.v

Working towards the change room with Hendrik, the sounds of a cheering crowd started to fade away and be replaced with water hitting against porcelain tiles with ferocity.

"Your lady awaits."

Hendrik shouted before offering me a smile.

"Thanks man. You can leave now."

Hendrik said his goodbyes once Dante's voice echoed across the room. I somehow knew he and Allesandro would be good for the night and didn't need mine nor Dante's company.

"Babe grab me a towel will you?"

Great Dante is going to be naked with droplets of water caressing his defined body and I can't do a damn thing about it. Seeing him tonight definitely sent me into a lust filled craze that only he could satisfy but right now I'm sealed tighter as a nun.

I made my way and stood outside the cubicle which Dante was in. I could see the silhouette of his body from behind the shower curtain and the misty haze of fog that had begun to build up in the room only set the ambiance further.

Dante peeked from behind the curtain with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Hi." He whispered sultrily.

I gripped his towel in between my fingers causing my knuckles to whiten and took a deep breath of his aroma in.

"Here." I outreached my hand and offered him the towel.

Within one quick motion Dante had stepped out of the shower and grabbed my hand, pulling me firmly against his wet body while squeezing my ass.

"Dante." I whispered his name as he began to trail kisses down my neck.

"Yes baby?" He coyly asked before spinning me around and trapping me against the wall, looking me dead in the eye.

"I uhh." At this point I had begun to stutter, each time Dante slowly ran his fingers up my thighs and under my dress my mind seemed to go blank.

"Just so you know, if any man lays a finger on you, I will cut of his hands and hang them on your front door as a warning to others."

I gulped at Dante's words and sudden tightened grip around my waist.

"Why don't we get you out of that dress and have a little fun in the shower together."

"I'm on my period." I blurted out without warning.

There was no movement on Dante's face, it was quite expressionless and this worried me.

"Well your mouth still works, so do those perfect breasts and soft hands. So I suggest you get to work Miss Ruiz and don't worry baby girl there are plenty of ways I can pleasure you that don't involve sex."

I glided my hands over Dante's semi hardened shaft whilst placing kisses on his neck. Between breaths I asked seductively,

"How do you plan on pleasuring me?"

"After this I'll take you out to dinner and when we get home run you a nice hot and soothing bubble bath. Afterwards I'll message every inch of your aching body and pay special attention to your heaving breasts while kissing you delicately on all your sweet spots."

His words had me hypnotized and honestly I was pleasing him as if I was playing with myself, which he didn't seem to mind.

"Then you'll sit against my raging dick while we make out like two horny teenagers in a rated PG 13 show until finally you fall asleep in my arms as I caress your back gently."