Monster

“Fuck you.”

“Fine, don’t say I didn’t offer you a fair way out of this. You see as we speak, a group of my men are about to kidnap your precious baby and kill whoever stands in their way. This all could have being avoided Athena, if only you weren’t a stubborn bitch.”

“I swear to God if you hurt him, I will destroy you.”

“Empty threats sweetheart, I’m the one in charge here.”

Back at the Mayor’s office

“Mr. Romano, we just heard from the security company at one of your buildings that three unidentified males are trying to gain access to your private elevator.” One of Dante’s employees rushed in to inform him.

“That elevator only goes up to my suite and the one below me, fuck.” Dante knew something was going on and immediately dialled Athena, only to have his call go straight to voicemail.

“Get a hold of Antonio and tell him to go with some of my men over there and take care of those bastards now.” Dante demanded before ringing Hendrik, hoping he was still in the suite with Gisele and Alessio.

At Romano Luxury Apartments

“Okay, I’m on it man. Don’t stress, you just find Athena and end all of this once and for all.” 

“What’s going on?” Gisele questioned as she swayed Alessio in her arms.

“You need to take Alessio and hide, just in case things go south.” Hendrik instructs after filling Gisele in on what’s going on and loading his gun.

“No way. I’ll put Alessio in a safe place and we will take care of those brutes together. I was in the Special Forces, I know how to handle myself.”

“God you’re so fucking attractive right now.”

“Let’s go big boy.” Gisele taps Hendrik on the cheek as the two ready themselves for battle.

On the other side of town, Il piatto dei sapori

Pedro and Adrianna had been consorting with their goon which provided the perfect opportunity for Athena to try and free herself.

“I broke my thumb when I was seven, if I can just dislocate it I could get out of these ropes.” Athena whispered to Fernando.

“It’s going to hurt like hell.”

“I don’t care and there’s so much adrenalin running through my body right now I don’t think I would feel a thing.”

And just like that Athena shook off her restraints and sprinted towards the kitchen in hopes of finding some weapon to fight off Pedro’s goon who was now chasing her. Pots and pans were flung at the brute, temporarily disorientating him giving Athena the chance to throw some cayenne pepper flakes into his face.

The man swore out in agony, furiously rubbing his eyes which only made matters worse and ultimately lead to his demise. Athena managed to lure him into the nearby meat locker and grab his gun before bolting the door shut, getting rid of her one problem.

“Your goon has been disposed of and I have his gun, what’s your next move Pedro?” Athena mocked, from behind the kitchen door.

“Go in there and bring her to me.” Pedro order Adrianna.

“Are you crazy? She has a gun.”

“She’s not going to shoot you, you’re her mother.” Pedro shouted as he nudged his beloved towards the kitchen.