Get On Top.

"Now baby girl I want you to moan my name as you continue to move your fingers in and out of your sweet pussy."

"Dante, Dante." Athena moans in response.

Dante gets up and moves towards Athena, he leans over and whispers in her ear;

"Now tell me, who does that pussy belong to?"

His hot breathe against her skin, Athena could smell Dante's cologne which only drove her closer to the edge.

"Yours." She gritted through her teeth.

"That's my good girl."

Dante could see that Athena was close to finishing and wanted her to have the most pleasurable orgasm possible. He had begun to remove his pants and boxers and got up onto the bed, straddling himself between Athena's legs.

Dante's cock was mere inches away from Athena's honeypot, his tip already moistened with pre-cum. Athena's hand had brushed his manhood whilst she fingered herself which made Dante even more excited for what he was about to do.

Athena's eyes shut and her back arched, with both hands she grabbed onto the sheets causing her breasts to slightly bounce in the air catching all of Dante's attention. Knowing that she was about to cum, Dante shoved his cock into Athena as she orgasmed, intensifying her pleasures as she released all over his dick.

"Oh God, oh, oh, oh."

"It's not God baby girl it's all me."

Dante began to pump roughly whilst his hands held Athena's knees, spreading her legs widely open.

"Mmmmm, Dante. Don't stop. Right there. Fuck."

Athena moaned and lifted her hips slightly so Dante could go deeper. Dante then lifted both of Athena's legs in the air and threw them over his shoulder, he held them in place whilst his one available arm grabbed onto her breast and squeezed it in unison with each thrust.

Dante's p.o.v

"Dante." Athena heavily breathes as her pussy tightens around me causing me to moan with her. The feelings of pleasure that overcome me is none like I've felt before and I know for a fact that I'm a goner.

She begs me to go harder, deeper and faster and I happily oblige. I pinch her clit between my forefinger and thumb causing her to cry out in a euphoric like scream. Fuck she feels so good.

"Get on top." I command as I pulled myself out of her. Athena's eyes snap open and she grins at me.

"Yes Sir." She sits up momentarily, reading herself to ride me like a good little slut.

After hearing those words leave her plump lips I had lost control and pushed her back down again and hovered over her, looking deeply into those siren eyes. In response Athena wrapped her legs around my waist tightly and ran her fingers through my hair before pushing my head down towards her neck.

I easily find the sweet spot on her neck and alternate between kisses and running my wet tongue along it. In adoration of my work Athena moans slightly and her eyes roll back.

I take this opportunity to leave the boundaries of her neck and trail down, planting my kisses all over her skin in appreciation of the beautiful women in my bed.

My cock sat comfortably in between Athena's folds as I continued to worship her body in other ways. I was so distracted that I had forgotten the main reason I wanted her on her back once more.

"Do you like the way I feel against you baby girl?" I ask.

"Yes." She responds and I smack her pussy.

"Yes Sir."

With that I claim Athena's lips. We kissed like two horny teenagers, it was impatient and full of lust. Athena nibbled on my bottom lip whilst my tongue was awaiting to be granted access to meet with hers. Once united, our kiss had become passionate.

Our tongues danced and flowed with the rhythm of our bodies that were pressed firmly against each other, I tried to displace some of my weight so I was not crushing Athena but she pulled me closer. After our make out session, I laid next to Athena, both of us needing to catch our breaths.

"That was amazing."

"Oh I'm not done with you set baby girl." I devilishly smile knowing what's about to happen next.

End of p.o.v

I knew Dante was a master in the boardroom, now I have learnt his skills were even more immaculate in the bedroom.

Dante was already on his back when I got up and perched myself over him, my hands pushed against his chest as I found my position. Dante's head falls back onto the pillow has I slide down him. I watch as his eyes pierce my movements whilst I circle my hips around his cock.

Picking up the pace, I start to ride Dante, up and down, my breasts bouncing causing him to reach out and grab onto them. Dante grabbed a hold of my hips, helping me with my movements causing us both to moan out.

I begin to rotate my hips faster and tighten my thighs around him and hear Dante whisper 'Fuck' under his breathe. I slip him out of me and turn around, now reverse riding him. Dante took pleasure in this and smacked my ass multiple times before grabbing my hair and pulling it.

Up and down I bounce on Dante's cock. To release some of the pressure beginning to build up inside of me I begin to play with my clit whilst grabbing onto Dante's thigh for balance.

"Fuck I need to pull out now." I hear Dante say breathlessly. I assume he was about to cum and I wasn't close enough to the edge yet.

"I'm on the pill relax." I say as I once again get back to my original position.

"Holy shit, baby I'm about to-" I cut Dante off my crashing my lips onto his. I can feel his throaty moans and shaky tongue as he cums, I continue to rock my hips as Dante cried into my mouth in pleasure. The warm sensation of his seed dripping down over my clit sent me over the edge as I soon came after him.

We both fell back on the bed, staring at the ceiling in silence. Dante then pulled me onto his still heaving chest.

End of p.o.v.

"Tell me how I'm the best you've ever had." Dante jokes as he strokes Athena's hair.

"I don't know for sure. I think I need a little more convincing." She laughs causing Dante to roll his eyes and grab her ass.

"I need to talk to you about something." Dante's tone was now more serious.

Athena propped herself up on his chest and looked Dante in the eyes, almost worried by his sudden demeanour. Dante realised this may have not being the best time to bring up work related matters so he decided to change what he was going to say.

" Sounds serious. What's up?" She asked.

"Well besides my dick, I just wanted to say you look really gorgeous in my bed. Now come over here and let me ravish you."

"Yes sir"