"No Rain, No Flowers"

“I swear to God, I’m going to kill Dante and Athena if they snuck off for a quickie before their wedding.” Hendrik frenzies while in search of the bride and groom.

“Relax, Athena told me that the two of them just wanted to have a few minutes to themselves before the whole extravaganza.” Gisele calms him all while gently rocking her new born.

Dante’s p.o.v

I stood impatiently under an oak tree, fiddling with my tie whilst waiting for Athena to grace me with her presence.  Today was finally the day I got to marry my best friend, the mother of my child, my forever person and that brought the biggest smile to my face.

Time seemed to slow down as I watched her walk towards me in a free flowing lace gown, just add some wings and she would be a literal angel. I couldn’t help but lean against the tree, taking all of my beautiful bride in, the woman I’ve killed for and would kill again if it meant keeping her and Alessio safe.

Hi.” She snickers before biting down on her bottom lip and undressing me with her eyes, making me feel as if this was some sort of teenage dream.

“God, you take my breath away and breathe life into me at the same time.” I say stunned at her radiance.

“Hold me?” This was more of a demand than question, I opened my arms and she fitted perfectly, it was her home and safe place.

“So are you up for a quickie before becoming Mr’s Romano?” I joke, pressing her petite frame against my chest.

“If Hendrik finds us going at it behind this oak tree there might not be a wedding.”

“I thought he’s watching Alessio.”

“Gisele is keeping an eye on Alessio and baby Nickoli.”

“It’s too bad that they didn’t work out.”

“Not everyone gets their fairy-tale ending.”

“I’m glad we did though.”

The sky roared in warning before bursting onto Athena and I, drenching us in cool rains. Instead of running for cover, we stood perfectly still gazing into each other’s eyes with playful banter in our surrounding atmosphere.

“No rain, no flowers.” I smiled at my beautiful bride before pulling her into a kiss. She met my lips with the same kind of ferocity they had for her as the heavens continued to weep onto us with joy.

End of p. o. v

8 years later 

“There you go baby, all done.” Athena hands her son the paper ring she had just made.

“Thanks momma, I hope Haley will like it.”

“She will.”

“And remember son, if another boy tries to interrupt your proposal on the playground, push him down.”

“Dante.” Athena looks at her husband, warning him to shut up.

“Sorry sweetheart.”  He apologises before turning back to Kaiden.

“If he’s bigger than you, kick his ankle.”

“Dante, he’s 6 years old not a professional fighter.”

“What? He still has to learn to fight for what he loves.”

“I will daddy.” Kaiden runs off, leaving his parents in a staring match.

“I love you.” Dante flashes his award winning smile, hoping it would get him out of the dog house.

“You’re my forever person and I love you even when you’re being an idiot.”

And that’s how their story ends or rather gives life to another adventure.

Midnight in Tuscany, the spinoff of Saved by Sin follows the adult life of Kaiden Romano.

Filled with sensual pleasure and drama, this story will be just as desirable as its predecessor. Available on my profile now.

 Available on my profile now