Italian Sausages & Russian Pricks

“Shit. No, no, no. This can’t be happening.” Athena runs to the bathroom in a panic, causing Sandro to chase after her in worry.

“Athena, what’s going on?”

“I got my god damn period.” Athena shouts, her voice riddled in agony.

Allesandro did not respond, instead he waited patiently for her with folded arms against his bare chest.

The bathroom door opened and an annoyed dark haired beauty dragged her feet along the cool tiles, eventually making eye contact with her best friend who was now bent over in laughter.

“It’s not funny dammit.     Why God? Why tonight of all nights?” She groaned.

“Back when we were fucking, you getting your period meant you weren’t pregnant and we would celebrate. Now look at you, all saddened from the lady in red’s visit.”

“Shut up. Can you imagine how horny I’ll get watching Dante assert his dominance in the ring tonight? And now I can’t do a thing about it.”

“How’s this, I’ll have a threesome tonight. It’ll be like enough sex for the both of us.” Sandro jokes and Athena throws a nearby pillow at him.

“Like you could get two girls.”

“Honey don’t you remember last summer in Venice? You and that blonde.”

“Your performance was mediocre at best.”

“Ouch. Hello I’m still your best friend, why do you have to crush my ego like that?”

I’m kidding. Let’s finish getting ready, Dante’s driver is already downstairs waiting for us.” Athena gently placed a peck on Sandro’s cheek as a sign of repentance.

Earlier on that day, after Dante left his penthouse.

“Antonio, Is Hendrik and his team already inside?”

“Sure are boss.” Dante’s right hand man answered.

“Mr. Romano, Antonia. Good to see you both, come with me.” Alek, a trusted part of Hendriks inner circle instructed.

“It’s Antonio you Russian prick.”

“Sure thing, Antonia you Italian sausage.”

There was a constant playful teasing between these two men, after all they had been friends for years. 

An exuberated Dante walked in and greeted his friend Hendrik who joked about him being stuck with the right hand man duo. The men entered a heavily guarded room and sat down to discuss business.

“Any updates on Ramirez?”

“Well last night a shipment of pure heroine arrived at the docks, it hit the streets this morning.”

“What’s the market value looking like?”

“Over 20 million.”

“Fuck, this has been the second consignment to arrive this month alone.”

“It looks like he is getting push back from his partners. They definitely want to expand outside the city of Los Angeles.”

“Please tell me Donny came through with something for us to work on.”

“He managed to get a list of corrupt cops on Ramirez’s payroll. We just need to get the right one to talk.”

“Finally, because I’m sick and tired of being a pawn in someone else’s game. It’s time we take down Mayor Ramirez and his operations.”