"I'm Full Of Bad Decisions"

Athena’s eyes sparkled as she met Allesandro’s who placed an open box on the palm of her hand. Inside laid a stunning princess cut, 12 karat diamond ring which took her breath away.

“I couldn’t have my fiancé- fake or not, walking around without a ring.”

“Allesandro, this must have cost a small fortune. You really shouldn’t have.”

"But I wanted to. After all you deserve everything and more."

In that moment Athena didn’t know what was the exact cause of her sudden lust for Sandro. Was it the smooth, comforting and familiar warmth of his voice or the fact that her heart was slightly mangled and he was there ready to make her forget about it? 

“Kiss me.”

“Princess I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

“I’m full of bad decisions but you’ll never be one of them.”

Allesandro’s kiss was gentle and full of wonder, the kind that two innocent lovers would share.

“Open.” Sandro subtly moaned into her neck as his lips began brushing against it. Athena knew exactly what he meant and parted her legs in response, allowing him access to her honey pot.

"Thank God you weren't actually on your period."

Allesandro began running a finger up Athena’s thigh as his thumb caressed her bottom lip. Eye contact was maintained as he firmly pressed his hand against her cunt and began to move it back and forth causing breaths to hitch.

“Hmm Sandro.” Athena moaned as she threw her head back in pleasure.

Allesandro took this opportunity to grab Athena by the hips and place her on top of the granite kitchen counter before getting down on his knees and spreading her legs. Soft, gentle kisses were placed along her inner thigh before he pulled down her lace thong and began ravishing her.

Athena’s hands made their way through Allesandro’s hair, gripping and tugging at his loose strands while her legs wrapped around his shoulders, burying his tongue deeper into her.

“I need to shower. Come and join me.” Allesandro commanded before helping Athena down and walking towards the bathroom.

Athena watched has Sandro began taking off his clothes. He was fit, the kind of guy any girl would want to be under plus he had a heart of gold. Soon the trickle of water had begun to steam up the bathroom and Athena was reminded of her last rendezvous with Dante. 

Determined to get the image of him engulfed in nothing but a towel and pinning her against the wall, Athena began removing her clothes  and stepping into the shower, wrapping her arms around Sandro from behind and running her hands down his soapy chest all the way past his v line, to his cock.

“Took you long enough princess.”

Allesandro turned around to face Athena while her hands still remained on his perched cock, slightly caressing it. He proceeded to lean forward and kiss her, their lips first in sync before their bodies gave into temptation.

Allesandro throw Athena against the shower wall, before entering her from behind. The cold tiles caused her nipples to erect harder whilst his thrusts made her moan out in pleasure. Sandro was not as dominate and rough as Dante but he rather worked in his own time and pace, ensuring Athena’s legs would be left trembling.

Athena’s p.o.v

With Allesandro, our bodies intertwining didn’t feel like sex but rather love making. He flipped me back around so we were facing each other once again, only this time my back was against the wall and his tongue was playfully teasing my nipples.