Yes Sir.

Athena's p.o.v

The rest of my day working at Romano Industries was a bore. Nothing could beat my morning interaction with Dante, not the seemingly friendly staff or welcome cake I received during our break. My mind couldn't get over how Dante had being studying me, taking in each visible inch of my body as if he was planning to do unholy things to them later.

The more he stared the more I wondered what was going through his mind, was he imagining fucking me on his desk or handcuffing me to his bed? Both thoughts seemed to excite me as I felt my thong soak just at the idea of him and I.

Picking out the most provocative yet non slutty outfit for my night out with Allesandro went by without a hitch. Perhaps I would be on the prowl for some not so innocent sex tonight with someone who wasn't my best friend just so I could get the image of my boss out of my head.

At Vittore's Night Club

"It's about time you came princess. I brought some of the guys from work with me, take your pick for the night."

Allesandro nudged and winked at me. His not so subtle suggestion told me that he already had plans to take someone else home tonight and I couldn't be happier.

"That blonde over there looks kind of cute."

I nod in the direction of a bunch of men in suits, not your typical club attire that looked like they were in the middle of a business meeting. My eyes wondered amongst the men until they landed on someone familiar, Dante Romano.

"That's Hendrik Volkov. He's actually the owner of this place and organises the underground fights every week that your new boss likes to partake in."

"Dante and illegal fights? Somehow I'm not surprised."

"Oh so now it's Dante, what happened to Mr Romano?"

"Shut up you know what I meant."

"Hendrik"

Allesandro calls out from where we are standing, inviting his friend over. Dante, I can only presume wanting to be aware of his surroundings looks in our direction. Our eyes met briefly before he smirked and lifted his head in recognition at me.

"Hendrik, good to see you man. This is my best friend Athena, I need to go and buy that gorgeous women over there a drink so would you do me a favour and keep this one entertained?"

"Are you really pawning me off so you can go and get your dick wet?"

Allesandro winked at me before heading off whilst I smiled at Hendrik in embarrassment.

"Shall we dance Athena?"

"Lead the way."

I knew Dante's eyes were on us the entire time and a part of me hoped he would seethe watching Hendrik and I together. Our bodies contorted on the dance floor, the heat and atmosphere of the club provided the perfect setting for passion to ignite.

I seductively grinded against Hendrik whilst his hands firmly found their way on each side of my hips, swaying them according to the rhythm. I avoided eye contact with Dante, until just the right moment when I knew he finally give into his jealousy. I leaned back into Hendrik and whispered in his ear,

"Run your hands over my neck."

He expertly did as told and I could see the anger on Dante's face. This surely was a dangerous game but the most fun ones usually are.

"Excuse me Hendrik, I need to borrow my girl for a moment."

The way Dante wrapped his hand around my arm and gave it a squeeze as he called me his had my heart palpitating erratically.

"I'm sorry brother. If I knew she was your girl I wouldn't have..."

"Don't worry about it Volkov. This isn't our first time sharing a lady. Anybody using the upstairs office? This one needs to cool down." The two men laughed as if Dante's comment was the most natural thing in the world.

"Go ahead. I'll make sure you have no disturbances."

Just like that Dante spun me around and guided me from behind towards the staircase leading up to Volkov's office.

"What makes you think I want to go anywhere with you." I say whilst offering resistance.

"Come on baby don't act like that little performance wasn't to get my attention. Now be a good girl and keep moving."

Dante lightly taps my ass before grabbing it with such force I let out a little whimper. Pleasure and pain can be one in the same thing at times.

End of p.o.v

As soon as the pair entered Volkov's office, Dante shut and locked the door behind him. He then pushed Athena against the wall and trapped her between his arms.

"It's being less than 12 hours and I'm already going back on my word. God dammit Athena you drive me insane and I want to make you pay."

Dante punches the wall besides Athena's head before letting out a low growl and looking her dead in the eyes.

"Make me pay then."

Athena leans forward and whispers in his ear before nibbling on his ear lobe. Dante flips Athena around so that her breasts are pressed firmly against the wall and grabs her hands back, removing his tie to bind them together.

He then brings her back to face him and snatched her throat before being true to his nick name and devouring his prey just as a predator would.

Dante kissed Athena so roughly at one point she didn't know whose air she was breathing. He then started attacking her neck with ferocious bites and subtly kisses just enough to balance the pleasure and pain he was giving her.

"Are you wet for me? Is your sweet pussy aching for my cock?" Dante teased as his hands slid under Athena's dress, just stopping before her honey pot.

Athena tried to keep her composure but with Dante tracing circles on her inner thigh and she not being able to provide any relief to her throbbing pussy being handtied she had no choice but to answer him.

"Yes." She said between heated breathes.
Dante removed his hand from her dress and grabbed her face by the chin.

"It's always Yes Sir. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl. Now get on your knees."