Devil Incarnate

A few months later

Athena’s p.o.v 

The sound of shots being fired and the strong stench of blood often haunted me. Recurring nightmares played at the back of my mind, taunting me as if this was some kind of sick punishment for taking a life, yet I felt no remorse for killing my own mother.

With Dante’s request for a leave of absence being granted, we returned to my home in Portofino and spent the last few months enjoying our carefree bliss.

Dante had quickly adjusted to the role of being a parent and was loving every second of it. Things were finally going our way, our enemies had been defeated and we were safe, we were thriving or at least trying to.

“Good morning my love.” 

Dante snuck up from behind and kissed just below my ear whilst engulfing me with his arms. I managed to wriggle and turn myself around to face him, his sultry eyes fell upon my lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“We have about 7 minutes before Alessio wakes up.” Dante whispered in my ear as his hand ran up my inner thigh and over my cunt gently before his finger looped around the elastic of my underwear.

“Then we better put those minutes to good use.” 

I replied giving Dante the go ahead he needed to pull my underwear down and begin to shimmy out of his own clothing restraints. His semi hard cock jerked to the movements of my tongue as I got down on my knees and began to pleasure him until he was rock solid and I could taste the saltiness of his precum. 

Dante had now lured me against the wall, my one leg was propped up and hung over his arm while our lips made love and his fingers teased me. My eagerness for Dante’s cock was now apparent as wetness dripped down my thigh.

Knowing that we could be interrupted at any moment seemed to heighten our arousal, much similarly to the excitement people get from having sex in public places where they could get caught at any given time.

 Dante entered me and immediately started to thrust, his throaty grunts were all I could hear as I found myself squeezing the fabric of my sundress that I had lifted up. 

“Oh God, Dante right there. Yes. Yes. Yes.” My eyes rolled back as I tried to muffle my moans during an intense orgasm but they escaped, only to edge Dante on.

Dante was pounding in and out of my cunt whilst his hand played against my clit, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body.

Fuck, we’re running out of time. I need to cum now.” Dante groaned as he pulled out of me and began playing with his wood. I cupped my hands beneath his balls and gently rubbed them as my lips caressed his neck. I knew Dante was about to erupt and quickly placed his cock back into my cunt, soon his seed washed over my clit and we both collapsed against each other, exchanging heated breaths.

“Our morning quickies are my favourite time of the day.” Dante beams as we clean ourselves up and I can’t help but giggle like some love struck teenager.

During breakfast

Have you spoken to your father recently?” Dante queried as I watched him feed Alessio a fresh strawberry.

“No, things are still a bit tense between us. The only person in my family that I’m actually speaking to is Remus because he was just as clueless as I about what our father had done.” I scoff while taking a bite of my French toast.

Dante knew not to press the subject any further and turned his attention back to Alessio. Tension had now began to clog the atmosphere and I was to blame for it.