My Good Little Slut.

Athena's p.o.v

Walking into Romano's Industries after my rendezvous with Dante last night seemed enthralling. Did I want to be one of those girls that was seduced by her boss? - No and frankly I wasn't. We were two consenting adults who gave into our primal desires and after the way we moaned each other's names, I'm sure neither of us regretted it.

My pussy still ached and legs still sore from the way Dante claimed by body. Apart of me wondered what today would be like but one thing was for sure that I wouldn't be servicing Dante in his office, especially after the Jenna incident.

"Good morning everyone."

"Good morning Mr. Romano."

My head quickly snaps in the direction of Dante's deep voice. I had always believed a man looked his sexiest when in a suit and boy oh boy did Dante prove me right.

There he stood in a tight fitting grey suit with a crisp white shirt. A few of his top buttons were left undone revealing a sneak of his silky smooth chest. Dante and I make eye contact and he smiles before quickly capturing the room's attention once more.

"All heads of the respective finance departments please join me in boardroom 12B."

"This is new. Normally he just sends Brianna his assistant to relay messages." Jason, the head of the tax department whispered to me as we walked towards the steel doors.

The elevator wasn't full, yet I found myself standing in front of Dante. I felt his hand lightly graze against my hip as those who were surrounding us became engrossed in conversation.

Feeling frisky I intentionally dropped my pen and bent down to pick it up, my ass now pressed firmly against Dante's manhood. I gently grinded against him quickly before any of my co-workers could notice and felt his cock become semi hard.

Once back to a vertical standing position, Dante leaned towards me and whispered;

"You're going to pay for that baby girl. I can already feel my tip wet for you."

I gulped as he backed away from me and gave my ass a squeeze before the elevator door opened and everyone cleared out of the way so that he could exit first.

After a tedious meeting, I was more than ready to get back to my actual work and take a deeper dive into the company's finances. Yesterday I had noticed a few discrepancies but assumed someone had just miscalculated the figures.

Hopefully getting the original documents would clear things out.

"Hey Jason." I shouted out whilst gathering up my notes in the boardroom.

"Everything alright Athena?"

"Yeah could you please forward me the original documents of the tax returns form from last quarter?"

"Sure. Also a few of us are going on lunch together around 12, you should join us."

Before I could answer Jason, Dante called out to me interrupting my conversation.

"Miss Ruiz, a word please?"

I smile at Jason as he exited the room, leaving Dante and I by ourselves.

"What's this I hear about discrepancies in my finances?"

Dante inquired. He was all business now and I couldn't find his work ethic any more appealing. By way he commanded a room and oozed knowledge of the business world, it wasn't hard to see how he became a billionaire.

"Don't worry about it Sir, I'll get to the bottom of it." I gave Dante a smirk before turning heel and getting back to work.

End of p.o.v