"Do It Then"

Dante’s p.o.v

You’re coming with me.” Athena voiced before tugging at my shorts, guiding me towards our destination. She was silent and after my years of dealing with woman that can only mean trouble but trouble isn’t always a bad thing.

We were now in a private shower cubicle, my mind reminisced about the last time we found ourselves in such a place while my heart held its beat awaiting for whatever was to happen next.

“Get on your knees.” Athena commanded while shimming up her dress exposing the white lace panty she was wearing before perching herself on a nearby bench. I did as told and waited for her next instruction.

I watched as my love ran a finger across her lips before seductively parting them and gently suck on the finger, just enough to get it wet all while maintaining eye contact with me. 

Athena then slid a hand beneath her underwear and proceeded to play with herself. I watched as her breasts heaved and her breathing accelerated as she bit down on her lip, her eyes were now shut and her jaw clenched with each movement of her hand.

“That’s it baby, play with yourself for me.” I uttered before beginning to stroke my cock, watching Athena pleasure herself grew me erect within minutes.

“Oh God.” She moaned.

“Say my name.” I growled seeing as she was getting close to orgasming. “I want you to cum while saying my name.”

To my surprise Athena removed her hand, “Come here.” She called, almost sounding needy.

“Take it off with your lips.” She gestured to her underwear. My naughty little minx, she’s sounding exactly like me.

My lips placed soft kisses over her panty before my teeth grazed her outer thigh, removing the garment that stood in my way. Athena grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head against her cunt, holding onto it with passion as I began to devour her.

My tongue swirled against her clit and around her folds, just teasing her entrance. 

Athena responded to my mouths movements by slowly thrusting her hips and wrapping her legs around my shoulder, squeezing onto to them tightly as she released panting my name like a dog in heat.

“We’re not done.” She spoke between heated breaths. I loved this dominant side of her, taking control, knowing exactly what she wants and this oozed sex appeal.

Athena got off the bench and pulled her dress down much to my dismay.

“Hush.” She voiced while pushing down against my shoulders, forcing me to sit on the very bench I just made her cum on. There I sat, my legs slightly parted with my hands balanced against them. My dick was standing tall, its length a sight to behold.

Athena bent forward and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, her tongue rotated around its circumference before she took my entire length into her mouth, gagging as I hit the back of her throat.

My hands carefully removed any hair away from her face as she pleasured me while my head dipped back in ecstasy.

Athena’s lips were now swollen because of the vigorous work they did around my cock which caused her to start caressing me with her hands.

She slowly began to stroke my cock while I leaned forward to gently kiss her lips, being careful not to cause them any more pain. Athena picked up the pace, jerking me off with random movements and I couldn’t help but groan.

“Fuck baby, that’s my good girl.”

Call out my fucking name, Dante.” Athena commanded as she fondled my balls aggressively which caused my breath to hitch, fuck I was in love with this woman.