"I'm A Freaking God"

"Can you see me now?" Dante questioned as he adjusted the laptop screen.

"Yeah, where's Hendrik?"

"I don't know, I told him to be here by 10."

Whilst Dante and Fernando continued to converse through video call, Hendrik entered the room looking distraught. The men notice his demeanour and immediately inquire about it.

"You look like hell, what happened bratva?"

"Gisele is pregnant."

"What? That's great."

"Congratulations man." Fernando beamed on the other side of the call.

"I ran out on her when she told me the news."

Dante and Fernando look at each other in shock before turning back to Hendrik in disbelief.

"Why the hell would you do that?"

"I never wanted the whole 'married with kids' scenario and I barely know Gisele. One minute we're just fucking and now I feel like I'm being tied down for eternity all because of some kid."

"Hold on, it's Athena." Dante excused himself to answer his phone.

"I don't know what to do."

"You need to find Gisele and apologise for acting like an ass and then you two need to talk this out like adults."

"I agree with Fernando, plus if you don't Athena said she is going to chop off your dick. Now go, Gisele is at my penthouse. We'll handle things here." Dante voiced causing Hendrik to immediately leave.

"Now do you want to tell me the reason you called this meeting?"

"Carolina showed up to my fight last night and made it clear what she wants."

"Let me guess, she wants to reopen the drug trade route between our cities?"

"Me, she wants me Fernando. The one thing she knows I'm not willing to give her."

"Hear me out for a minute, what if you do?"

"Have you lost your mind? What about Athena? You know, the woman I love."

"Listen, all you have to do is wine, dine and schmooze Carolina, make her think the old Dante is back. You'll be playing her game, just better and buying us enough time to find the skeletons in her closet."

"What if there are none?"

"Then we'll just have to be creative."

"Again we're forgetting Athena and what if Carolina wants to have sex with me? I'm a freaking God, no mortal woman can resist me."

"Continue to be the dotting boyfriend and baby daddy that you are, I'll handle everything else."

"I should just kill the bitch, it would save us all a lot of trouble and people will be reminded not to mess with Dante Romano or anyone I love."

"We can't risk it, not right now."

"You sure are getting a lot of phone calls this morning." Fernando quips as Dante reaches for his phone.

"Unknown caller ID"

"Hello?" Dante apprehensively answers the phone, his face turning pale after recognising the unknown caller's voice.

"Carolina, this is a surprise." Dante looked at Fernando who was now scribbling something down on a piece of paper as he continued to speak with the she- devil.