A Taste Of What's To Come.

"I didn't stutter I said get on your knees." Dante commanded.

Athena complied and was face to face with the growing bulge in Dante's pants. She looked up at him with lustful eyes has he began to unbuckle his belt. Eventually Dante's pants and boxers had fallen to the floor, his perfectly sized cock inches away from Athena's mouth.

"Taste it Athena, take it all in baby girl."

Athena lowered her face and took Dante's entire manhood in her mouth. Surprised by her non gag reflex, Dante began to lightly thrust while his member sat comfortably between Athena's lips.

"Oh you're a wild one Miss Ruiz. Do you like how hard I've gotten for you? Are you savouring the taste of my cock? Because soon baby girl it'll be my turn to eat you out."

With that, Dante grabbed a hold of Athena's head and held it firmly in place whilst his thrusts picked up speed and force.

Dante's moans had Athena's thong soaked. She was more than ready for him to enter her and leave her legs shaking in pleasure. Dante sensed Athena's eagerness and helped her get up before slowly unzipping her dress and placing soft kisses along her shoulder.

"Your breasts are perfect. I love how erect your nipples are for me." Dante unclasps Athena's bra and takes her left breast into his mouth, slowly sucking whilst his hand played with her other nipple.

"Fuck Dante, I need you." Athena moaned to Dante's delight.

Dante moved over to the couch and sat down, unbuttoning his shirt before calling Athena over. Once she had arrived he lifted her so that Athena's pussy was straddling his thigh.

"You're wet aren't you baby girl? I can feel it through your panties." Dante smacked her ass.

"Tell me again what you want." Another smack this time harder, leaving Athena whimpering.

"You, I want you. I want your hard cock inside of me. I want you to make me scream your name. I want you to leave marks all over my body so no other man dare touch what is yours."

Athena says breathlessly as she starts rubbing herself back and forth on Dante's thigh, trying to relieve some of the pressure of her throbbing pussy.

"You like that baby girl? Rubbing yourself over me. Your sweet juices dripping, trickling down to your sensitive clit. Let me take care of you."

With that Dante began to untie Athena's hands. Now free, Athena decided she wanted some control. She grabbed a fistful of Dante's hair and pulled his head back.

She began placing kisses along his jaw line whilst her hand drifted down to his member. Back and forth she went rubbing his cock with her delicate hands increasing the speed each time Dante moaned or grabbed onto her ass firmly.

"Fuck Athena are you trying to make me cum?"

Athena smiled at Dante before gently rubbing her thumb over his sensitive tip.

"That's it you're mine now."

Dante picked Athena up and laid her flat on the couch. Her legs began to quiver as her expertly removed her soaked thong with his teeth.

Dante then buried his face between Athena's folds, his teeth lightly grazing her clit just enough to send wild sensations throughout her body causing her to pull at his hair and raise her legs onto his shoulders. Dante had gone on for what seemed like hours sucking and licking the life out of Athena.

She was left breathless as waves of pleasure flowed through her. Between flicks of his tongue, Dante would slap Athena's pussy making her jump and raise herself further towards his face so he could devour her more easily.