.14.

Dispatch was quite respectful in keeping the pictures they got of the two in Indonesia a secret as to let the team focus on the gold medal. A huge weight lifted off their shoulders once everyone knew of their reunion and wished they could work out what caused their breakup last.

Their relationship felt stable this time, the trust they had for each other is now strong and unwavering.

Straight after the win, the two flew back to London to start looking for a house for Yuna to settle in while working on her upcoming collaboration with the Little Mix ladies.

"Tada! We're neighbours " Son exclaimed with a wide grin as he presented the house he found for her.

"I am literally across the street from you"

"And isn't that perfect for us?" He asked as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. She rolled her eyes while trying to hide a smile.

She hummed in response as he planted a kiss on her temple.

"I'll buy this one" She turned towards the real estate agent and announced.

---

Muse had bought the house across the street from her boyfriend, it took her a few day to get it fully furnished before moving in and calling it her new home.

On a sunny Friday morning, she woke up to a sweet text from Son informing her that he will visit her once he was done with training, she turned off her phone notifications and everything that would distract her, took out her guitar then started strumming a few notes and writing a few phrases until she found herself with a completed song.

She started recording on her phone and singing the demo for the producer. She sent the recording in the Little Mix group chat and in a few minutes, the girls were going crazy at how good she sang and wrote that song.

It was decided that this song will be their official collaboration and once they meet again they will divide parts and rearrange a bit so it could sound more ready since Muse's demo was only an acoustic.

At the studio, the five girls were discussing left and right on who will sing the first verse and after it was decided who will sing each part recording successfully kicked off with Perrie.

@Little Mix: @iam-your-muse gurl was popping it in the Power music video

@Little Mix: @iam-your-muse gurl was popping it in the Power music video. Stay tuned for the new single Power featuring Muse!

Liked by iam-your-muse, jesynelson, perrieedwards and 1.652.485 others

@jesynelson: I couldn't staring at your ass, I ain't gonna lie 🍑

---@iam-your-muse: director caught me staring at yours multiple times 👀 

--- 

Yerim flew to London to stay with her sister for a few weeks before Muse's Summer stadium tour in Korea, the two sisters were laying on the bed not really paying attention to the movie that was playing in the busy scrolling down Instagram. 

Yerim gasped and her eyes widened, Yuna jumped at her sister's sudden outburst. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Uh, nothing, just some celebrity gossip shocked me" She awkwardly gave a lame explanation but Yuna somehow believed her little sister. Yerim couldn't believe the article she just read, The Sun had came out with an essay claiming that they had pictures of Son hanging out with  a blonde woman for two days in a row and was seen leaving her house. 

This didn't feel like groundless rumours anymore!