.10.

"Do you feel alright? Do you need anything?" Her mother for the hundredth time today making Yuna smile warmly.

"Mommy, please rest a bit you've been running around all day. I am fine and I don't need anything" Yuna assured her mother who only sighed and planted a kiss on her daughter's forehead.

"I would've absolutely lost it if anything happened to you my baby. You don't understand how me and your father suffered just to see you come to this world and if we had lost you, our whole world would fall apart"

"Oh mommy. I promise I'll be by your side for a long time and I am not going anywhere"

The mother and daughter smiled at each other and got interrupted with Yuna's phone ringing. It was a FaceTime call from her boyfriend.

"Go on just answer it" Her mother said with a smile as she watched her daughter slide her finger across the screen and answer.

"Oh thank goodness you answered me this time. My heart was going to explode. How are you feeling my precious?" He asked as he looked at his liver on the screen.

She had zero makeup on and her face looked exhausted with dark circles very visible under her eyes and her dark hair cascading down her shoulders but she looked absolutely beautiful to him.

"I am feeling alright, I just missed you that's all"

"Aww, I missed you too, I am literally dying to have you back in my arms"

Her mother smiled from beside her as she was listening to the whole conversation, she never met him before but she knew him from TV and news and hearing him speak in such a loving way to her daughter made her feel incredibly happy that her baby girl had met a keeper.

"Are you playing tonight?" She asked as he hummed from the other side of the line.

"I don't feel good. I'm ill" He complained as she could here the pout in his voice.

"Mmh, why? Did you injure yourself during training?" She asked in a worried tone while pouting as she waited for him to answer.

"No I am just missing you like crazy" He said making Yuna laugh out loud, her mother smiled as she got embarassed then left the room.

"You started again with you lame pick up lines.How long do I have to continue to listen to these?"

"Until the day you die" He said and she sighed loudly but still smiled despite his lame pickup lines, he was the only one that made her smile these past few days and she was incredibly thankful for his existence in her life.

They talked for a few more minutes before they hanged as he got back to his training session, Yuna was bored out of her mind in the hospital. She took her phone and started scrolling throught her Instagram to se if there was any new posts from her favorite celebrities.

Suddenly a notification popped up on her screen, Spurs official account tagged her in a post. Tottenham Hotspur FC was the premier league that her boyfriend played for back in England. She clicked on the notification as her picture popped up with the caption. "Get well soon @iam-your-muse" and a bunch of Tottenham players commenting on it including her boyfriend.

 "Get well soon @iam-your-muse" and a bunch of Tottenham players commenting on it including her boyfriend