.24.

Five months of dating Marc, it's safe to say that Yuna was smitten and same goes for him. Wherever she was, he followed and wherever he was, she followed. It was crazy to think that a simple business decision had let her to meeting the man of her dreams. As cheesy as it sounds, Marc was to Yuna what Prince Eric was to the little Mermaid, an escape from her world and an opportunity of love, fantasy, and absolute euphoria.

While on tour, Yuna decided out of the blue to release a new single dedicated to her relationship with Marc, pouring her entire feelings into those lyrics.

The label approved the single and it was set for release on midnight before her Barcelona show. The single cover was a picture of her, and Marc taken by Alex while watching the sunset. A perfect picture for such a sentimental song.

---

@ColumbiaRecords: Love is a beautiful feeling

@ColumbiaRecords: Love is a beautiful feeling. MUSE's newest single "Between Us" is out now!

Tagged: @Iam_your_muse

@marcmarquez93fan: please tell me that's Marc, SO CUTE!

---

"Si quieres confesarte tu amor en espanol, te decimos Te quiero (If you want to confess your love in spanish, we say I love you)"

"Can you please say that again?" Yuna asked her Spanish tutor Ramon who gave her a stern look as a warning to not speak English to him anymore.

"Right, sorry!" she cleared her throat to enunciate her words more clearly. "Puedes decir eso otra vez? Por favor? (Can you say that again, please?)"

"Claro! Te quiero significa I love you en Inglés ( Of course, it means I love you)" he explained as he looked at her surprised facial expression.

"Si senor Marquez te dijo este palabra, es que te quiere (If Mr Marquez told you this, it means he loves you)" he added with a huge smile looking proud, during the time he spent tutoring Yuna on tour was beautiful, and she shared the same respect for him as she provided his family their own bus to follow him on the road.

"Sorry to interrupt Mr. Ramon, but we have an emergency and Yuna is needed" Max, her manager came to whisk her away from her lesson

"Is everything okay?" she asked worriedly but Max didn't answer her instead took her to the dressing room at the Palau Sant Jordi arena in Barcelona

"For the love of god, why are all of you acting so weird?" she asked but still no answer instead she felt someone's arms wrap around her from behind and she was ready to square to whoever was touching her without her consent, that was until the familiar scent hit her nostrils.