.23.

Simon Patterson (@denkmit) tweeted: The current world champion is sat teaching his new girlfriend how to ride a motorcross bike instead of packing his bags and joining the others at Sachsenring. Let's if he can keep his winning streak there!

↪️@MUSE (@Iam_your_muse): You got a problem with that? I mean last time I've checked, athletes were allowed to have fun on their week off

↪️Simon Patterson (@denkmit): 😳 No, absolutely no problem with that!

---

-swipe left-

-swipe left-

@Brits: I think we all melted at this lovely sisterhood moment on the Brits red carpet

Tagged: @Iam_your_muse, @Yerim

---

Yuna walked the red carpet along with her younger sister, all smiles and giggles as they both took in this special moment as it was both of their first time at a foreign awards show of this grandeur. Muse didn't worry much about Yerim since they were assigned a table with the Little Mix girls and she knew, they would make her little sister feel welcomed.

Unfortunately, had to be separated since Muse was one of the performers of the night, she nervously waited for her cue as she prayed backstage for everything to go smoothly. 

Muse pulled through and gave the first performance of her brand new single "Shout Out To My Ex", it was clear that the crowd absolutely loved it at the amount of cheers that erupted once she finished.

Coming off the stage, Muse couldn't wipe off the huge grin from her face as she shared hugs with her dancers and managers. Cleaning herself a bit, she finally joined the girls at the table to enjoy the rest of the show without any pressure.

Yuna wasn't quite focused on the show as she pulled out her phone to watch her boyfriend race in France, which unfortunately clashed with the awards and she couldn't be there for him.