.20.

@Columbiarecords: Traitor, a record from the heart

@Columbiarecords: Traitor, a record from the heart. Genius songwriting!

Tagged: @ Iam_your_muse

Liked by RCAlabelgroupuk, Iam_your_muse, MNEK and 2.362.152 million others

---

Yuna was sat in her hotel room pacing back and forth while Yerim was laid on the bed scrolling down her Instagram feed.

"Stop it, you're making me dizzy" Yerim complained making her older sister let out a loud sigh and flopped down on her bed.

"You're down bad already, one day with the man and you can't take him off your mind?" Yerim teased with a smile on her face.

"I don't know! There is just something about him, I just can't explain" She expressed, her arms flailing everywhere as she tried to get her point across.

"No, I understand! He is very charming indeed. I am just very happy to see you moving on and being interested in dating again" Yerim said and threw her arms around her older sister, squeezing her tightly.

"Okay, okay, enough of the sentimental stuff" Max made his way inside the room along with his wife who was also Yuna's stylist.

"Let's go, we have work to do"

"Are we going to watch the free practices?" Yuna instantly shot up from her bed, Max smirked at her with his eyebrows raised.

"Someone is excited!"

"Our moto gp fanatic is very excited for free practice" Yerim said as she grabbed her purse, Yuna stood there like a deer caught in headlights, not able to defend herself nor hide her feelings well.

As the four of them made their way out of the room, Max looked at his wife while grinning then turned to look at Yuna who had an excited look on her face.

"So, miss superstar, since when did you find yourself passionate by motogp?" he asked while trying hard to hide his laugh, but the other two women couldn't stop snickering.

"Our moto gp expert over here, found her passion I would say two days ago, and she just can't seem to turn down that fire inside" Yerim said which made Yuna throw her purse at her followed by loud laughs down the hallway.

As they made it inside the elevator, Max took out a piece of paper from inside his back pocket and handed it to Yuna.

"Here you go, Juliette, your Romeo sent you his phone number and wants to see you today in his garage"

Yuna took that piece of paper and looked at it as if it was a winning lottery ticket, The other three snickered and squealed quietly between themselves as Yuna was just in her own little world, saving his number simply under the name Marc Marquez.