.17.

Yuna and Shakira hit the studio for one last session before Muse had to fly back to London for the "Power" promotions featuring the Little Mix girls.

As Yuna headed inside the booth to record her verse, James took the opportunity to snap a candid picture of her as she was immersed in singing, Pique simply chuckled at him seeing how weirdly interested his friend was into the singer.

"Instead of taking pictures of her like a creep, ask her out on a date" Shakira said to her fellow Colombian.

"What if she says no? She is still very much hurt from her last break-up" He explained

"She won't stay heartbroken forever and you don't exactly have a long period to decide"

"Exactly!" Shakira agreed with her boyfriend "It's either this weekend or you'll never seeing her again"

As he was about to respond, they heard the producer compliment Yuna and signal for her to step out of the booth after delivering a great recording session. She stepped out with a smile that he mirrored and caught himself in the act, wondering if it was possible to get into another human being after hanging out with them for a whole week.

"What are you googling?" Yuna questioned as she settled next to James while Shakira got inside to record her own verses.

"Nothing, just messing around" He lied, in fact he was googling 'can you fall for someone after spending a week with them?' but he of course, wouldn't let her see that even if she held him at gun point.

"So Panita, what did you plan for this weekend?" James questioned as he threw his arm over her shoulders, she grinned at him before asking.

"Panita? Is that like a nickname?"

"It means lovely or beautiful" Pique jumped in quickly to save the day after his friend's failed attempt at flirting. Panita mainly means 'friend', he couldn't believe that someone has a child and was married would friendzone their crush by accident.

"Oh sweet! Well to answer your question, I have nothing else to do this weekend, probably pack so I could fly back to London"

Pique nudged James to seize the opportunity before getting up to sit next to the producer and focus on his girlfriend as well as give them some privacy.

"Would you like maybe, just maybe, I don't know if you would, but no pressure, truly"

"James, just say it!" Yuna chuckled at his attempt to ramble away from the point.

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out with me, like we could have lunch together and hang out somewhere just the two of us. I understand if you refuse though"

"Mm sounds like a good idea to me. Sure, why not"

She rendered him speechless with her response that he surely didn't expect after hearing what she told him had happened to her, so her moving on seemed like an impossible thing.

---

"I should've come to Barcelona a while ago" Yuna said as she took in the view from the rooftop restaurant they were at.

"The view is beautiful!" He exclaimed while fixating on her while she innocently took in the gorgeous night scenery of Spain. Yuna was simply breathtaking, her straight black hair blew in the chill wind of Barcelona, she had on a curve hugging velvet dress that stopped at her mid tights as she sported some fancy white high heels.