.5.

The korean entertainment industry was suspiciously quiet, there was no news of any dating scandals as they call it and that freaked out many idols who were dating in secret. For Muse and Son, they still had no idea that their little secret was known by a third party who was keen on ousting them but she was much smarter than that.

If she outs them now, she will probably get her five minutes of fame and move on but if she resorted to plan B, her whishes will come true. Plan B was quite a popular tactic that reporters do, they call up the agencies and have them choose between outing the news or getting a sum of money.

Muse's and Son's relationship wasn't stopping anytime, the korean national team was still in Seoul so they had plenty of time to meet also Muse's schedule wasn't that hectic so nearly every night they met up some place.

This night, they were innocently sitting on the living room floor of Muse's house as they played FIFA together. With their controllers in hand, the game began and the atmosphere turned serious as they both were dead serious to win.

"I'm playing with Tottenham, you?" Muse asked Son as she selected her team, he chuckled as he looked at her. "I'll play with Tottenham too" He said and they started choosing the players, Muse suddenly decided to tease him a bit.

"No, Son goes on the bench" She said as she selected him as a subtitute player, he gasped as he looked at her in a playful way.

"Oh no you didn't" He expressed in a sulky tone and turned the other way as he pretended to be upset with her. 

"I know you're not really upset" She said while focusing on choosing her players, he didn't respond to her as he kept on eating his crackers and not playing with her.

 A few seconds later, Muse scooted closer to him and leaned in to see his face clearly but he couldn't help and laugh as he stuffed another cracker into his mouth.

"See you're not really upset" She said in a smiley tone as they got back to playing, "Did you really put me on the bench?" He asked and looked at her. 

"Of course not, you're my winning card silly" She told him and he quickly averted his gaze from her as he began to blush.

Five minutes into the game, Muse scored a goal with Son and jumped up in joy, he pursed his lips and she continued to tease him. 

"Look look at that, what a finish!" She said as she urged him to watch the goal replay.

"Honestly, we should never play against one another, we'll probably end up breaking up at that rate" He confessed and Muse smiled to her, she obviously knew that they were dating, they've been going on dates for the last two weeks, they kissed, cuddled and made out multiple times but she liked to tease him and would never dodge an oppurtunity to do so.

"Break up? Did we even date to break up?" She asked in a nonchalant way trying to hide her smile, he dropped his controller in shock and looked at her in utter shock.

"If this is not dating then what is it?" He asked and a few seconds later he gasped loudly "Were you just playing with my heart? I guess you're a very open person, we did everything together, we kissed, we hugged, we made out, we cooked together, we slept together, no still but..." Muse then kissed him out of the blue to stop his blabbering. 

"I know we're dating, you're just too cute to tease" They both chuckled and went back to playing FIFA, they decided to have dinner together in Muse's house balcony since it had a great view and then can talk together there for hours.

Since they started dating, they had been pretty keen on taking pictures to commemorate the moment since they know once work begins they will be eventually separated from each other.

Son's phone was already packed with couple photos of them as well as Muse's photos, he secretly enjoys stalking her fanpages on Instagram and screeshot any new picture of her he can find. It was such a cute boyfriend to do since he was incredibly proud of what she does and he knows that she was proud of him as well.

Muse reached over to see what he was seeing on his phone and she chuckled once she saw what was displayed on his phone screen, he was stalking her instagram page while she was with him.

"I mean, I am right next to you, you can stalk my page when you go away for the asian games" She said while laughing and he looked up at her "why did you not post any picture I took of you?" 

"Take one of me now and I'll post it" She requested and he took her phone then snapped a cute picture of her while she a heart and peeped through it, his smile grew larger as he snapped away endless pictures of her.

"Let's see" She said as he rushed to her so they can pick one that she can post. "How about we post one at the same time?" She proposed and he raised an eyebrow questionably.

"Won't it be obvious?" He asked "That we're dating?" She finished his sentence and he nodded. "Well, it's fun to drop hints once in a while" She smirked and he giggled. "True". They both started choosing a picture to post and at the count of three they both posted one.

" Oh god, why did you like it so quickly?" She asked and looked at him, he shrugged and smiled innocently

" Oh god, why did you like it so quickly?" She asked and looked at him, he shrugged and smiled innocently. "You looked pretty in it" He simply said and she sighed loudly.

"I said we should drop hints not rub it in their faces" She exlaimed and he smiled finding her reaction rather cute, he leaned in and planted a kiss kiss on her lips.

"You don't have to stress about it, let them find out who cares?" He said and kissed her once more.